Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troll of the year award goes too?

#1AZRedskinfan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest ComebackKing

Tom [Giants Fan].

LOL.

Just kidding! I dont remember their names after I try to read what trolls type I am too weak to read so I usually go run around the block or something and by then they are banned.

Pittman4Two is harmless...his posts are intended as humor, not trolling.

EDIT: Didn't see the poll before...I think you can consider this a call-out thread (even though I happen to agree with you) which is a no-no. :nono:

Harmless....True......Humorous........True.............that's what makes him stick out in my mind. That why he would get my vote. He was the most entertaining.

#1AZ..........this thread is on the borderline................

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

"Troll of the year award goes too?"

I wasn't even aware we had a "Troll of the Year" award to go anywhere. What other awards went to make you concerned that this phantom troll of the year award would go as well?

I'm confused.

EDIT: Ohhhhhh...it's a poll! Ok, I get it now. Sorry. Call me insane, but there is a pretty big difference in this thread between "to" and "too." My bad.

To answer the poll question....I don't care. Have a great night!

What is interesting is that I remember the good non-Skins fans better than the bad. I'm grateful for Tom the Giants Fan, Blue Talon, and the like.

I agree. I've not been around all that long, but it's obvious who's well respected and why. The guys you list above are some of the good ones who bring thoughtful and intelligent dialogue to the board, and I appreciate that. Good call on listing the positives rather than the negatives, IMO.:applause: :applause: :applause:

They all come in punching, but some are smart and cause a REAL brushfire. :) The ones who know football and football history and respect the modern league's "parity" end up enjoying it here and make friendly foes. I enjoy the "Around the NFL" forum. It was a good addition the site and gives extremeskin members of any football faith a place to mix it up.

I agree. I've not been around all that long, but it's obvious who's well respected and why. The guys you list above are some of the good ones who bring thoughtful and intelligent dialogue to the board, and I appreciate that. Good call on listing the positives rather than the negatives, IMO.:applause: :applause: :applause:

:) I agree & thanks. We could always make a thread called Best "Thought you were a Troll" of the Year Award. :D

Archived