Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go To Sean Taylors Trial

RiggoReincarnated

Hi Everyone,

Anybody willing to take a week or so off work to attend the Sean Taylor trial, or at least sit outside the courthouse in protest? This is an innocent man and I think the judge/jury needs to see the support he has from a few thousand Redskin fans. The world would probably be a better place if he had shot those punks anyway, they should be thanking him for sparing their lives. The fact that this man is on trial is a travesty.

Hi Everyone,

Anybody willing to take a week or so off work to attend the Sean Taylor trial, or at least sit outside the courthouse in protest? This is an innocent man and I think the judge/jury needs to see the support he has from a few thousand Redskin fans. The world would probably be a better place if he had shot those punks anyway, they should be thanking him for sparing their lives. The fact that this man is on trial is a travesty.

You have no idea if he is guilty or not. Witnesses say he pulled a gun, he says he didn't. If the witnesses have any credibility at all, he does 3 years. Now, one can argue the 3 year mandatory sentence is stupid. Many of us would have done the same thing if we thought we knew who stole our property. But, unfortunately, your held accountable to the laws of State in which you reside.

Hi Everyone,

You admit that he brandished a weapon, but it's a travesty that he is being tried for it? Seek help man, and do get a life. Waste a week of vacation to protest a football player's trial for a crime that he committed?

You have no idea if he is guilty or not. Witnesses say he pulled a gun, he says he didn't. If the witnesses have any credibility at all, he does 3 years. Now, one can argue the 3 year mandatory sentence is stupid. Many of us would have done the same thing if we thought we knew who stole our property. But, unfortunately, your held accountable to the laws of State in which you reside.

Do you know if it will be a jury trial? If so, I have my reservations with the trial being in Florida, Dolphin/Jaguar/Buc fans may be inclined to send him to jail for their own selfish reasons.

I love ST and all...but no offense...you, like the rest of us, know nothing about the evidence or circumstances of his trial. To back him because you like him as a football player is the only thing that would be a trevesty.

couldn't have said it better myself :applause:

You admit that he brandished a weapon, but it's a travesty that he is being tried for it? Seek help man, and do get a life. Waste a week of vacation to protest a football player's trial for a crime that he committed?

The protest is against a system that puts a man on trial for defending his property. He merely threatened them, he did not harm them. To me there is a HUGE difference.

Hell, Ray Lewis got off with a murder charge now didn't he?

Hi Everyone,

i see what you are saying, but you contradict yourself by saying he is an innocent man, yet you wished he of shot those punks??? :doh:

The protest is against a system that puts a man on trial for defending his property. He merely threatened them, he did not harm them. To me there is a HUGE difference.

Hell, Ray Lewis got off with a murder charge now didn't he?

Protesting an unjust system is one thing, protesting a trial because the defendant is a star on your favorite team is another.

I'm arguing that the state shouldn't be wasting time prosecuting a man that did nothing but show a hot temper while trying to retreive what was stolen from him.

My understanding is that he's being charged with pulling a gun, which is a bit more serious than showing a hot temper. In any case, that's what the trial is for, to determine what he did or didn't do. To suggest that there shouldn't be a trial at all is irresponsible.

Archived