Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Go To Sean Taylors Trial

RiggoReincarnated

Yes I would...because we have Ray Lewis, Kobe Bryant, and OJ Simpson out loose and all Taylor did was flash a gun suppossedly. For him to serve a minimum 3 year jail sentence because of a partisan Florida jury is absurd.

You can't make the assumption that it will be a partisan jury. The jury hasn't even been selected.

Yes I would...(in reference to rioting)

I really hope you're not serious. To riot, over something this insignificant in the scope of world events, seems childish and small-minded.

Riot against a brutal police state which is victimizing its citizens through lack of equality and no due process. Not over a gun charge.

You want to make a difference in Sean Taylor's trial, write your Congressmen, Representatives and Governor. Don't risk ruining some other innocent person's life through senseless violent acts committed in the name of another. I guarantee that if you asked ST, he would tell you not to riot, regardless of the outcome.

Well, I do, particularly after the Pittman spitting incident...I think many Floridians will have an axe to grind with Taylor.

I would hope that a jury made up of reasonable adults could put aside the NFL when they're deciding a man's future. And I think they can. Plus, attorneys from both sides are involved in the jury selection process and I'm sure the defense would block someone wearing a Pittman jersey. I'm a cynic, but I have some faith in the system.

Archived