Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tricky Maze game

Spaceman Spiff

LOL... I ALWAYS check the last letters of any web address I click on, because I have been fooled more than once with these dang things! One day someone is going to have a heart attack while viewing a site like this! I have to admit... It is absolutely hysterical though when you can get someone with it!

Yikes! That majorly sucks!!!!!!!!!!! I was fortunate enough to already know the joke... But... There SHOULD be a disclaimer for something like that... :( I hope your little one is okay.

EDIT...

I do agree there should be a disclaimer... But I am curious about a couple of things...

1. Why isn't your seven year old in school?

2. If your seven year old was that upset... Why would you not be with him for comfort rather than cruising through more threads on the board (less than five minutes later)?

Just a curious soul, I am!

Yikes! That majorly sucks!!!!!!!!!!! I was fortunate enough to already know the joke... But... There SHOULD be a disclaimer for something like that... :( I hope your little one is okay.

EDIT...

I do agree there should be a disclaimer... But I am curious about a couple of things...

1. Why isn't your seven year old in school?

2. If your seven year old was that upset... Why would you not be with him for comfort rather than cruising through more threads on the board (less than five minutes later)?

Just a curious soul, I am!

1) School is closed today, professional day.

2) It was not the end of the world Misty. I did not say that it was. Nor did I blame anyone for posting the joke or the result of my kid watching it. That was my responsibility. My kid saw something he should not. That was not cool.

And for the record I think a disclaimer does exist when entering tailgate. At least it used to exist.

Does this satisfy your curiosity?

**edit** here is the disclaimer.....

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children – view at your own discretion.

Archived