Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Military (active res guard ret)

THE FOOT

I spent 2 years in Italy (Camp Darby), and 2 years in Maryland (Ft. Detrick). All active-duty Army.

Just a bit of useless knowledge for you guys; There's an old building with live active Anthrax spores growing in it. It still stands today, and is simply boarded up. There's also a very strange enclosure that many call the "Globe". It is rumored that biological warfare testing was conducted in this facility. They would actually develop pseudo-ecosystems and test the weapons to see what would result to the animals, etc.

And last but not least, there is a farm that is associated with the base that is run by the Army. They keep the animals for blood testing, as well as testing vaccines and other medications. However, out in one of the field, there is a small enclosure, with a door. Very small enclosure. Literally, you could walk into it, and that's it. Not alot of moving around space. Anyways, it is surrounded by a barbed-wire fence and concertina (sp?) wire. The civilian farmer that the army hired to maintain the farm told me some strange stories about how they used to test chemicals, etc, on humans in underground labs, and that he was convinced that the aforementioned enclosure was a staircase down to those labs. He said that he once bumped into the fence surrounding it with the lawnmower, and within 5 minutes, 3 black suburbans came cruising to the farm and took a look around. Once he finished mowing near the enclosure, they left without saying anything.

I don't know if I believe all that, but I took part in some of the animal testing there (unfortunately), and it is a very creepy place.

I spent 2 years in Italy (Camp Darby), and 2 years in Maryland (Ft. Detrick). All active-duty Army.

Just a bit of useless knowledge for you guys; There's an old building with live active Anthrax spores growing in it. It still stands today, and is simply boarded up. There's also a very strange enclosure that many call the "Globe". It is rumored that biological warfare testing was conducted in this facility. They would actually develop pseudo-ecosystems and test the weapons to see what would result to the animals, etc.

And last but not least, there is a farm that is associated with the base that is run by the Army. They keep the animals for blood testing, as well as testing vaccines and other medications. However, out in one of the field, there is a small enclosure, with a door. Very small enclosure. Literally, you could walk into it, and that's it. Not alot of moving around space. Anyways, it is surrounded by a barbed-wire fence and concertina (sp?) wire. The civilian farmer that the army hired to maintain the farm told me some strange stories about how they used to test chemicals, etc, on humans in underground labs, and that he was convinced that the aforementioned enclosure was a staircase down to those labs. He said that he once bumped into the fence surrounding it with the lawnmower, and within 5 minutes, 3 black suburbans came cruising to the farm and took a look around. Once he finished mowing near the enclosure, they left without saying anything.

I don't know if I believe all that, but I took part in some of the animal testing there (unfortunately), and it is a very creepy place.

In Italy, or MD?

It's good to meet everybody I joined in 1980 as a loadmaster on the C-141

114X0 and then cross trained (medical) to 42650 jet engines spent time at

Norton Afb, George AFB, Kunsan,AB ROK, Clark AB RP, Seymour-Johnson AFB

Torrejon AB SP, Homestead AFB FL and finished the world wind tour at Eglin AFB FL

Retired 1 Feb 03

We are members of the worlds largest and oldest Fraternity and I thank and

salute each one of you

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

It's good to meet everybody I joined in 1980 as a loadmaster on the C-141

114X0 and then cross trained (medical) to 42650 jet engines spent time at

Norton Afb, George AFB, Kunsan,AB ROK, Clark AB RP, Seymour-Johnson AFB

Torrejon AB SP, Homestead AFB FL and finished the world wind tour at Eglin AFB FL

Retired 1 Feb 03

We are members of the worlds largest and oldest Fraternity and I thank and salute each one of you

It is an Honor to meet all of you!!!!

I joined the AF in 1980 and trained as a jet engine technician Did tours at

Norton AFB CA, George AFB CA, Kunsan AB ROK, Clark AB RP,

Seymour Johnson AFB NC, Torrejon AB SP, Homestead AFB FL, and finished my

world wind tour here in Ft Walton Beach at Eglin AFB and hung up the BDU's on

01 Feb 03

I Thank and I salute each and every one of you who has served this great country of ours

The Foot

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I was active duty in the Army as a photojournalist from 1995-2002. I got out and was lucky enough to walk into a job as a Department of the Army civilian at Fort Belvoir, VA three years ago. More money - less deployments. Life is good.

Are you a GS??

Archived