Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Quote Anchorman Thread!

kevinklein

If you've seen this movie, you already know how hard it is to resist quoting this movie. It's pretty much like Pringles: Once you pop, the fun don't stop. If that doesn't make sense, I'm drunk, if that's a viable excuse.

Repeat quotes are aloud, as there are only so many, and I don't ever want the fun to stop.

Let me kick off the fun:

I'm not even mad! That's amazing!

Pfilm2286879908782.jpg

"Guess what, I do. I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!"

Most disturbing line from the movie, courtesy of Champ:

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you! I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!

I didn't like this flick THAT much at first, but once you CUT OUT the stupid weatherman character it's pretty on point.

"She's better THAN ME! She's better than me!"

"We Bears are a proud race, we cannot forgive this intrusion."

"watch out for the guns, cuz they'll get ya!"

"I don't have time to go to the gym, so I have to sculpt my guns at work."

"You just wrecked my chopper, BROOOseph!" --Jack Black

"We need you, hell I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent...*sniff* I miss your musk...when this is all sorted out we should get an apt together."--Champ

"champ, why don't you just stop talking for a little while"-Bri-man

"yeah, just sit the next couple of plays out" -Ron

"They've done studies. 60 percent of the time, it works....EVERY time."

"that doesn't make sense."

"yeah, I have a nickname for my penis. I call it the "Octagon." I also have nicknames for my testes. My right is called James Westphal, the left is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. If you ladies play your cards right, you just might meet the whole gang!"

Herrmag's got me!

Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!

I'm pulling this line "in thread" the next time I disagree with someone. It's just too damn good.

Herrmy,

What was your first impression seeing the movie?

At first I thought it was OK, but not that good. Then (except for the Weatherman, who I still think is lame other than the "trident" comment) all of a sudden I LOVE this movie.

Of course, HBO just took it off on-demand. ****s.

"They'll get ya"

I wasn't a huge fan of this movie the first time I saw it either, but it gets funnier the more you watch it. The 40 Year Old Virgin has it beat though. Anyway, here are some quotes:

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

"I'm in a glass case of emotion!"

"Where'd you get those clothes from, the toilet store?"

"Oh, what? Oh, no, that's just the pattern of the pants. I was meaning to take them back to the, uh, pants store."

I wasn't a huge fan of this movie the first time I saw it either, but it gets funnier the more you watch it. The 40 Year Old Virgin has it beat though. Anyway, here are some quotes:

I love the whole Sex Panther episode.

But I will say, I have not seen the 40 year old virgin at all, so I have no clue. These guys do have some grasp of improv comedy...Glad to see it, even if I don't like their politics.

The entire Owen/(what's his name) Wilson/Ben Stiller/Vince Vaughan/ Will Ferrell complex is on point. Hell, I liked the Ladies' Man, maybe that says something about me or my 160 Proof Rum, I don't know.

But it's on point, pretty much is my point.

Herrmy,

What was your first impression seeing the movie?

At first I thought it was OK, but not that good. Then (except for the Weatherman, who I still think is lame other than the "trident" comment) all of a sudden I LOVE this movie.

Of course, HBO just took it off on-demand. ****s.

"They'll get ya"

Honestly, I hated the movie the first time I saw it. I stayed up late one night, watched it again out of boredom, and now I love it. I've probably seen it 20 times, and made my g/f watch it with me about 7 times. She even bought the DVD for it. I usually can recite it line for line..Not every line, but a lot of them. I don't know why this is one of those movies that you don't like at first, but like later. It's addictive as hell. If you can get over the idea that there's no plot, and just funny @ss lines, then you enjoy it.

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

But I will say, I have not seen the 40 year old virgin at all, so I have no clue. These guys do have some grasp of improv comedy...Glad to see it, even if I don't like their politics.

One of the funniest movies I have EVER seen. This movie is hilarious, and a must see. You have to check it out.

The entire Owen/(what's his name) Wilson/Ben Stiller/Vince Vaughan/ Will Ferrell complex is on point. Hell, I liked the Ladies' Man, maybe that says something about me or my 160 Proof Rum, I don't know.

But it's on point, pretty much is my point.

You are right...they are comedic geniuses. Owen Wilson pretty much only has one character, but he plays it to perfection. Luke (is that who you were looking for?) Wilson is dry funny, and Vince Vaughn is just hilarious. He CRACKS me up. He was hilarious in Old School and Swingers.

One of the funniest movies I have EVER seen. This movie is hilarious, and a must see. You have to check it out.

You are right...they are comedic geniuses. Owen Wilson pretty much only has one character, but he plays it to perfection. Luke (is that who you were looking for?) Wilson is dry funny, and Vince Vaughn is just hilarious. He CRACKS me up. He was hilarious in Old School and Swingers.

In all honesty, I'm listening to Pete Rock and CL smooth, I couldn't care less about what ya'll ____az is sayin' at this point.

"5 kids at 21, I believe he got a right to!"

Damn, I'm DRUNK. 160 Proof fellaz. GDamn! No really. be warned. Stroh's '80' recommended by small Asian girls is dangerous.

In all honesty, I'm listening to Pete Rock and CL smooth, I couldn't care less about what ya'll ____az is sayin' at this point.

"5 kids at 21, I believe he got a right to!"

Damn, I'm DRUNK. 160 Proof fellaz. GDamn! No really. be warned. Stroh's '80' recommended by small Asian girls is dangerous.

Somebody's hittin' the sauce tonight. That's the only explanation for him to explain to us that he doesn't give a crap about the thread! :laugh:

EDIT: Them jus' jokes Ghost

EDIT 2: I was spot on :laugh:

Yeah, I guess I usually care about what you guyz say, even if I say I don't.

All of you know I love you, even Chewy and Illone, my long-standing enemies. This Stroh '80?' Lemme tell ya, I'm listening to Mandy Moore "I Wanna Be with you" and nothing seems incongruous. But at 160 proof with Pepsi, that's likely expected.

No dates, though, gentlemen, you gotta CRUUUUUUUUUISE Seattle for that. ANd I don't do that.

Yeah, I guess I usually care about what you guyz say, even if I say I don't.

All of you know I love you, even Chewy and Illone, my long-standing enemies. This Stroh '80?' Lemme tell ya, I'm listening to Mandy Moore "I Wanna Be with you" and nothing seems incongruous. But at 160 proof with Pepsi, that's likely expected.

No dates, though, gentlemen, you gotta CRUUUUUUUUUISE Seattle for that. ANd I don't do that.

Totally off point, but just curious, how did you and Chubakah become enemies? I've seen your battles on the boards, but it predates my existance here. On second thought, that'll get the thread shut down. I'm only curious cuz Chewy seems like a cool guy to me.

Totally off point, but just curious, how did you and Chubakah become enemies? I've seen your battles on the boards, but it predates my existance here. On second thought, that'll get the thread shut down. I'm only curious cuz Chewy seems like a cool guy to me.

We are just opposite on Ramsey, is all. Other than that, I have a tendency to come on REAL strong opinion-wise. Chubakah has his opinion on the QB and getting out "east." Other than that, I bet you Chewy and I would be cool. I'm almost 90 percent sure. I plan on seeing him eventually. Hope he don't beat me down ;)

Listening to New Jack Hustla' and none of you can bring me down. What was that, 20 years ago?!

Archived