Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers

tenken627

I love CR, he is a solid tackler and comes up with big plays when we need it... Granted he missed that interception for a TD against Seattle... but hey, we all drop the ball sometimes. He'll turn out to be a great one, I'm almost sure of it.

not this year, but I see us looking for another young CB in the '07 draft. Springs although a very good CB seems to be starting to show his age with all of the injuries he had this year. Anyway, maybe we could move him to Safety like Ronnie Lott.

Springs looked HORRIBLE against seattle. Everytime I turned around he was getting beat by Darrel Jackson. Then, he lets Hasselbeck outrun him to the endzone when he had an ANGLE on him. That groin must have really been hurting....

To say a rookie QB who hasn't played a REAL NFL snap at this point in his career is special, is ridiculous. You can't gage a QB based on a highlite video you saw on Yahoo! Sports.

You have to admit, he was pretty good in the limited action he saw for a rookie CB. There really weren't any huge errors on his part. I'd say of those top 3 CBs in the draft, Antrel Rolle displayed the best pure skill (although he's not as athletic as the other two and was injury prone) while Jones was a bit of a flop save that one punt return. I haven't seen enough of Darrent Williams to compare him with the others, but I know he's also a decent cover corner despite the fact that he is SMALL.

Carlos has been great! I just wished he played in the number 2 slot for the majority of the year instead of Harris.

He's becoming one of my favorites, and I can't wait to watch him yesterday. If he plays well he could end up in Hawaii next year.

I would love to watch him this coming season but I am sure if you wait long enough, watching him yesterday would not be too hard. I mean with the advancement in technology and all... :silly:

Guest GibbSkins11
He has been good, but he should work on catching the football so he can make an interception for us in crunch time *cough Seahawks cough* :D :D :D

rogers is gonna be a top 10 corner in the next 2 years but that int yes i wish he would have caught it , but he didnt drop it the seahawk had his arm in between rogers arms and deflected the ball rogers made a great play but i dont put the loss on him , u cant beat the #1 seed with 50 yds rushing

Rogers is the real deal. And I wouldn't worry so much about his development or his play. We should worry about Brunell throwing touchdowns, not Rogers being able to hold onto interceptions.

And we should either cut Walt Harris altogether or relegate him to nickel packages, exclusively.

Guest GibbSkins11
Rogers is the real deal. And I wouldn't worry so much about his development or his play. We should worry about Brunell throwing touchdowns, not Rogers being able to hold onto interceptions.

And we should either cut Walt Harris altogether or relegate him to nickel packages, exclusively.

brunell helped us win alot of games when the plays were their he made most of them and threw the ball away when the play wasnt , he pretty much at 0 picks this season compared to skins teams of years past,u cant brunell for having 2 targets and only one of those a deep threat,we wouldnt of won 6 games without brunell:applause: :helmet: :applause:

Archived