Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Locker Room after game Video on Redskins.com

No_Pressure

I searched for threads allready made on this but didnt find any. All I can say is this team is determined. Watch Lavar he was tearing up, I cant wait for next season allready, these guys are battle hardened now, they know what the playoffs feel like.

That is all.

Exactly, this team has some serious heart! I wanted to cry along with them. I thought Santana Moss was about to start bawling in there. Lavar looked pretty emotional too. Those guys wont forget this moment, I can't wait to see how much more intensity they have next season! HTTR!!! :point2sky:

Now that this team has had a taste, I know they will be hitting it hard next year. You can see it in their eyes.

We're returning more players and coaches than ... well more than since I can remember. It's nice to end a season with so much to look forward to.

I loved every second. I loved Moss saying how grateful he was and how much he appreciated this year but also not to settle for less, and Lavar's heart and little mea culpa, and Brunell's heart and class, and Kid Cooley's "losing sucks" theory, and Browns character and humility, and the coach saying they will be looking at new shcemes and players and whatever they think will take us to the next step. These guys are openly saying their goal is homefield advantage for the play-offs to get to the Superbowl. And when these guys say it, unlike previous years, I can see it. I'm proud to be a fan of this team.

Archived