Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sleeper WR FA to sign....

ez2envy

Guest ComebackKing

No way do the niners get rid of him he will sign a big deal with them soon. Why would they draft him last year and get rid of him a year later? he was the only good thing on their offense. Great player though.

HIJACK!!!

Moved:

This is what I've seen so far since Gibbs came back; the core redskins year, 2004, 6-10. The Gibbs system/economical way 2005;10-6. 2004 the offense didn't work at all, and 2005 the offense was useless when we needed it most in the playoffs. It's time to just do what's neccesary to win, because I don't beleive in the importance of core players or economical system players. Coles is with the Jets, Smoot's gonna get cut by the Vikings, and Patten's on Injured Reserve!!!

Question: How many NFL players have gone on record saying they wouldn't want to play with TO? Shot, how many people on the Redskins have said they didn't want to play with Sean Taylor? The man's spitting on people, a personal foul machine, and got ejected in the playoff game. But as far as ya'll are concerned he's a "core redskin". That's hypocritical. Dexter Manley was a coke head, Riggins was, ah ha, Riggins. Gary Clark wasn't a saint himself either.

It's about winning people. Gibbs puts the fear of God in players because he doesn't care about superstar status. Remember last year when he benched Sean Taylor for the eledged DUI incident? You think you'll get anything close to that insanity out of TO, who's on the verge of being banished from the leauge in his early 30's? You think he's gonna get ejected in a playoff game or spit on an opponent? Has TO been ejected from a game or spit on an opponent?

TO here, the offense is unstoppable with the playaction and no one will ever put 8 in the box again. Portis will have 2000 yards rushing and everyone on this board knows it. You can't double cover TO, Moss, Cooley, and leave 8 in the box. Even if you manage to slow us down, you won't ever hold us to the leauge record for offensive ineptitude in a playoff game. As many close games as we had, how many would we have still lost if our offense wasn't so centered around only two superstar weapons?

Don't be a hypocrite.

(I'm sorry my thread got deleted. I figure this was an appropriate time to try talk some sense into ya'll again. :) )

HIJACK!!!

Moved:

This is what I've seen so far since Gibbs came back; the core redskins year, 2004, 6-10. The Gibbs system/economical way 2005;10-6. 2004 the offense didn't work at all, and 2005 the offense was useless when we needed it most in the playoffs. It's time to just do what's neccesary to win, because I don't beleive in the importance of core players or economical system players. Coles is with the Jets, Smoot's gonna get cut by the Vikings, and Patten's on Injured Reserve!!!

Question: How many NFL players have gone on record saying they wouldn't want to play with TO? Shot, how many people on the Redskins have said they didn't want to play with Sean Taylor? The man's spitting on people, a personal foul machine, and got ejected in the playoff game. But as far as ya'll are concerned he's a "core redskin". That's hypocritical. Dexter Manley was a coke head, Riggins was, ah ha, Riggins. Gary Clark wasn't a saint himself either.

It's about winning people. Gibbs puts the fear of God in players because he doesn't care about superstar status. Remember last year when he benched Sean Taylor for the eledged DUI incident? You think you'll get anything close to that insanity out of TO, who's on the verge of being banished from the leauge in his early 30's? You think he's gonna get ejected in a playoff game or spit on an opponent? Has TO been ejected from a game or spit on an opponent?

TO here, the offense is unstoppable with the playaction and no one will ever put 8 in the box again. Portis will have 2000 yards rushing and everyone on this board knows it. You can't double cover TO, Moss, Cooley, and leave 8 in the box. Even if you manage to slow us down, you won't ever hold us to the leauge record for offensive ineptitude in a playoff game. As many close games as we had, how many would we have still lost if our offense wasn't so centered around only two superstar weapons?

Don't be a hypocrite.

(I'm sorry my thread got deleted. I figure this was an appropriate time to try talk some sense into ya'll again. :) )

TO would be so crazy on the roster. cooley, TO, Moss, Portis, pick your poison.

Sleeper meaning everyone is talking about Moulds,RandelEl and Wayne all pretty expensive when Lloyd is there and wont command no1 money. He caught 50 passes this season and the niners wont give him No1 money yet. I think we can get him n give up our 3rd round prolly for compensation since hes a restricted

Sleeper meaning everyone is talking about Moulds,RandelEl and Wayne all pretty expensive when Lloyd is there and wont command no1 money. He caught 50 passes this season and the niners wont give him No1 money yet. I think we can get him n give up our 3rd round prolly for compensation since hes a restricted

was he a third round pick?

HIJACK!!!

Moved:

Don't be a hypocrite.

I would love this! however, the eagles are looking to trade him now. the eagles would never deal him to a div. rival. If they get no takers then they will release him and i have a feeling he might want to face his ex team twice a year. this would open the door to pick him up.

I would love this! however, the eagles are looking to trade him now. the eagles would never deal him to a div. rival. If they get no takers then they will release him and i have a feeling he might want to face his ex team twice a year. this would open the door to pick him up.

I'm just a 17 year old, so not many people will see this the way I see it. I doubt anyone's going to want to give up anything for TO. Every team he's been to and left has gone to hell. Is it entirely his fault? No. But he's still had a good hand in the spontaneous destruction of football franchises left and right. Still want him B&G though. :D

Brandon Lloyd is highly underrated, he can make those catches where u hav to stretch it out for one handers look like cake....remember that catch against NY that was for like 47 yards but got called back becuz that penalty, and that was with 2 defenders in his way

Lloyd is my number once choice also.

From what I have read, Lloyd is not afraid to go over the middle to make a tough catch. He is a respectful young man who praised Fred Beasley right after Beasley dissed him. Lloyd wants to be a good player and he is a guy Brunell definitely would trust throwing the ball too.

Few players in the league have the ability to make very difficult catches like he does.

I'm just a 17 year old, so not many people will see this the way I see it. I doubt anyone's going to want to give up anything for TO. Every team he's been to and left has gone to hell. Is it entirely his fault? No. But he's still had a good hand in the spontaneous destruction of football franchises left and right. Still want him B&G though. :D
You want TO in your locker room? :rolleyes: You can have him. Just don't sign him for any longer than a one year contract, otherwise you'll be watching the Redskins future prospects get caught in the quicksand.

Lloyd is my number once choice also.

From what I have read, Lloyd is not afraid to go over the middle to make a tough catch. He is a respectful young man who praised Fred Beasley right after Beasley dissed him. Lloyd wants to be a good player and he is a guy Brunell definitely would trust throwing the ball too.

Few players in the league have the ability to make very difficult catches like he does.

Yes there is what is read and what is seen,im not doubting his talent..and of course no player wants to go over the middle or anywhere to get nailed,but when it comes down to a game winning drive/TD i wouldnt care to see a WR get the "heebie jeebies" and come up short like i have seen him do.For all that i think of T.O. (which is bad) he wants to win and will do anything..but lloyd although he may be respectful and has potential,right now i wouldnt want him from a coaches perspective.If he improves his mental game of pain,then yes..

You want TO in your locker room? :rolleyes: You can have him. Just don't sign him for any longer than a one year contract, otherwise you'll be watching the Redskins future prospects get caught in the quicksand.

I figured someone would say that. Gibbs will own that man, and if TO messes it up he won't be able to play anywhere. TO knows that, and if he doesn't, he'll figure it out fast.

I agree that the 9ers probably won't be letting Lloyd go. Unless he demands a trade or something, or threatens to hold out for a new contract. But as others pointed out, he was the best thing about that offense. However, I don't think that is what we need.

I actually love the Kelley Washington idea...he would shine in the #2 role I think. He's buried behind Johnson and Houshmanwhatever his name is on the Bengals depth chart. He makes some nice plays though.

I figured someone would say that. Gibbs will own that man, and if TO messes it up he won't be able to play anywhere. TO knows that, and if he doesn't, he'll figure it out fast.

Please stop with the TO talk...please. It AIN'T HAPPENING. There is no way that TO could coexist in the same offense as Cooley and Moss...he wouldn't get enough touches and pretty soon would start to ***** about it. I can't believe anyone really wants that cancer on this team...with the chemistry they have going for them, TO would disastrous.

So please, just stop thinking it is even halfway probable. This will never happen.

Please stop with the TO talk...please. It AIN'T HAPPENING. There is no way that TO could coexist in the same offense as Cooley and Moss...he wouldn't get enough touches and pretty soon would start to ***** about it. I can't believe anyone really wants that cancer on this team...with the chemistry they have going for them, TO would disastrous.

So please, just stop thinking it is even halfway probable. This will never happen.

That states everything i pretty much think everytime when i see a T.O thread,only difference is no one else gets the same idea or logic.Let me add,T.O WILL NOT BE HERE,there now u can read it twice (or a hundred)

Chemistry? Dude, our offense scored only 20 points in two playoff games. TO is in no position to be b*tching about anything, and he won't. The only reason it seems impossible is because you don't want it to happen. Gibbs coming back was impossible, so how is this any different?

I think Moulds would work well here, and being an experienced vet who has a strong work ethic, means he fits well into the Gibbs "mold" of a player also. - I think Moulds would want to come here because he knows he's only got 3 or 4 years left and would want to come to a stable team that isn't starting from scratch again like the Bills.

- I also wouldn't mind finding another young developmental type of WR that could be the #5 WR/KR, who could move up the depth chart down the road when Patten retires. - Someone like we hoped Antiono Brown would be, maybe still can be.

Archived