Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sinorice Moss.

The Batman

DISCLAIMER:

I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me if I didn't use the search.

Here's what I was thinking the other day. Assuming we can potentially lay hand on Reggie Wayne in the offseason, a third WR wouldn't hurt. We package our second round pick, Patrick Ramsey, and potentially something else to get into the first round, and draft Sinorice Moss. It'd be perfect for him to study the NFL under his older brother, and serious connections could be drawn between a WR corps like this and the Posse of old [speedsters in Gary Clark and Ricky Sanders matching up with the brothers Moss and possession receiver Monk matching Wayne.] This U powered WR corps could dominate the NFL.

Thoughts?

:logo:

1 - sinorice wouldn't want to be on the same team and santana doesn't want him to either b/c he doesn't want his brother to always be in his shadow like at miami

2 - wayne won't come here....jmo

If Sinorice was worried about his brother's shadow, he never would have gone to Miami.

DISCLAIMER:

I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me if I didn't use the search.

Thoughts?

:logo:

Compliance with the rules and guidelines is not optional, but a site requirement. Ignorance of the rules will not be considered a viable excuse for violations. As ExtremeSkins members, your first responsibility is to familiarize yourselves with the rules and abide by them.

Archived