Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did i just hear an announcer cheer for Seattle?(MERGED)

[[ghost]]

let me know when you are ready to compare rings..EVERYTHING you say is MUTE

Well.. I guess that I should expect nothing less from someone from that crap little town of Warrensburg right along 50 HWY. This had nothing to do with the number of superbowl rings I was just merely pointing out the obvious that when last week Theisman was openly rooting for the Skins, no one had any complaints.

Well.. I guess that I should expect nothing less from someone from that crap little town of Warrensburg right along 50 HWY. This had nothing to do with the number of superbowl rings I was just merely pointing out the obvious that when last week Theisman was openly rooting for the Skins, no one had any complaints.

What a loser you are. Do you feel better now that we lost? Why are you even on this site now... we beat you LAST WEEK troll. :stick:

why would we...we're REDSKIN fans...lol

He's an ex Cowboy so f*** him!!!!
One sided bull$h!T.
UNTIL HE BLEEDS OUT HIS **S

Forum Rules

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

I agree with the fact there is a media anti-Redskin agenda. I had ESPN Gamecast on my PC, and was reading the chat session. Steve Young, Tom Jackson, and crew were downplaying anything good the Skins did, and every time the seagulls were playing bad they would keep saying how the Skins better hopt they don't get it together.

When the seagulls scored their 1st TD to put it at 7-3, they were all sying how the game was over. Now, I realize that our offense was seriously struggling, but come on. We are an NFL playoff team and they all talk about us like we cut in line to get there or something.

Archived