Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did i just hear an announcer cheer for Seattle?(MERGED)

[[ghost]]

]']on the last play' date=' where strong ran for 32 yards, did the commentator cheer? how unprofessional is that?[/quote'] Yea you heard the *****wipes cheer!

That was the MOST pathetic announcing I have EVER heard! One sided bull$h!T.

Made me sick the entire game sounded like the morris/hasseback hour. Sad that fox put REDSKIN haters as announcers, I hope they fox loose the NFL ticket!

THEY "fox" SUCK!!!

The REDSKINS played great ball,got what I thought were some very critical bad calls that went right along with the sad ass anouncing.

FOX YOU SUCK BAD!

:logo:

Hail to the REDSKINS!

I think you got robbed!

Who cares who said what! Get over yourselves!

We all knew it was us against the world. If the defense tackles him, no one can cheer!

Hey man, our defense has played strong all year and today. Our offense however needed to step up. Just call it right man! Our defense played as good as it gets for as far as we have come!! Be a "REAL" fan and appreciate what we have done on defense!!

And it wasn't us against the world! Screw them all who don't APPRECIATE!! We have gain way more respect getting into the playoffs than we would have not getting in!! We have come a LONG WAY, no one would have thought we would have won 6 (six) straight games!! MAN UP AND ENJOY WHAT OUR TEAM HAS DONE AND OVERCOME!!!

I AM DAMN PROUD TO BE A SKINS FAN!! ALL OF YOU NEED TO MAN UP!!!:cheers:

"COMING FROM A MOTHER OF TWINS AND LIFE LONG SKINS FAN"!!!!!:notworthy

Archived