Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look what the hawk fans are trying to say now...

TheREALJBird

I think so. Everytime they show him [Gibbs] on the sideline he has a confused look on the play. Brunell has a good season, and everyone talks about their defense and their awesome defensive coach, who I think is running the team from behind the scenes. Just a thought

I love it.

They are applying the 'senile" Ronald Reagan being guided by staffers and the

"stupid" George Bush being guided by Dick Chenney theory to Gibbs and Williams.

LOL!!!

The title of this thread makes it sound like all Hawks fans are saying the same thing. Just for the record, the fact that some people are dissing Gibbs doesn't mean all of us are. Gibbs is a great coach, and we have our work cut out for us today.

I repeat: Gibbs is a great coach. And I believe most Hawk fans would agree. (If not, I'll be disappointed and embarrassed. At any rate, please don't lump me in with those that don't respect Gibbs.)

Someone on there said 'Williams is the coach Gibbs USED to be'

I dont know if this guy remembers or not, but Williams used to be with the BIlls and uh...Yeah. These people dont know what they are talking about.

PLEASE!!! Say "That person" instead of "Those people".

I'm sick of foreign message boards. I'm convinced this is the only one with any level of sanity.

EVERY team message board is full of nonsense from a majority of posters. This board isn't excluded. The only difference between the good and bad team message boards is that the good ones actually have some interesting content. Both of the 2 big Redskins boards are fortunate in that they do have some content.

The title of this thread makes it sound like all Hawks fans are saying the same thing. Just for the record, the fact that some people are dissing Gibbs doesn't mean all of us are. Gibbs is a great coach, and we have our work cut out for us today.

I repeat: Gibbs is a great coach. And I believe most Hawk fans would agree. (If not, I'll be disappointed and embarrassed. At any rate, please don't lump me in with those that don't respect Gibbs.)

Nicely put BlueTalon. Know that there is probably not a person on this website that does not think that Holmgren is a great HC and someone that cannot be taken lightly! This is going to be a tough, hardnosed, smashmouth game played in the muck and mire...just as it was always meant to be. Best of luck today and may all injuries be minor :cheers:

HTTR!!!!

Archived