Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least we finally have some teams rooting for us this week...

FunBunch7

Chicago and Carolina will be pulling hard for the Skins to win since either team would host the Skins in the NFC Championship.

Incidiently, I would much rather play at Chicago. We own them year after year.

They may hold us to a field goal...or 3 like in the first game, but I honestly think that their offense would not score a point on us.

If we should beat the Seahawks I think it will be Bears-Skins again but hey how about this The Broncos get pass the Patriots and somehow get pass the Colts and If it comes down to Skins-Bears and the Skins get pass the Bears.

Broncos-Skins in SB :laugh: man no one would have saw that coming.

IF the skins made it to the superbowl. It would go down as one of the most unlikely of all superbowl runs. I mean the amount of spin that has been anti redskin. The media that wont say "play off calibur" will be forced to call us "champs!!"

Yeah, and they'd have to swallow that the "worst 3-0 team in the NFL" is in the Superbowl. muuuhhuuuhuuhu hahahahaha!!!

the Redskins were not the preseason favorites in any of the seasons the team advanced to and won the Super Bowl. the fact is the media has always been in love with teams like Dallas, Oakland, San Francisco, Buffalo and even the Vikings.

how many seasons have the Vikings been mentioned as a true contender only to fade from view in December?

last year they were a playoff team at 8-8. now, THAT instead of the 10-6 Redskins are pathetic :laugh:

Chicago and Carolina will be pulling hard for the Skins to win since either team would host the Skins in the NFC Championship.

Incidiently, I would much rather play at Chicago. We own them year after year.

They may hold us to a field goal...or 3 like in the first game, but I honestly think that their offense would not score a point on us.

they may be pulling for us but only due to homefield advantage and the fact that they think we are easier to beat than the seahags.

i personally dont care what teams we are NOT playing this week want, say or do. it makes no difference. this week it is seattles turn. whomever we face next will get smacked in the mouth the same way. i dont care who it is or where its at. smashmouth all the way, all day ALL THE TIME.

we are the only team that i have ever even heard of that can win a game (reg season and playoffs) and actually lose ranking/respect. this has worked to our advatage in the past and will do so again saturday. again the Skins will shock the world.

if anyone had said that we would only get 120 yards of offense but still win in tampa the guys in white coats would have been by to take him away a week ago. for some reason the "experts" and seemingly other teams think that our victory was a weakness. i see it differently, if i were an opposing coach i would be terrified to play the Skins right now. we proved we can get the lead and basicaslly end the game before halftime. they should be afraid, two more days and its the seahags turn.

i would say prepare yourselves seahawks, but there aint a damn thing you can do anyway.

the Redskins were not the preseason favorites in any of the seasons the team advanced to and won the Super Bowl. the fact is the media has always been in love with teams like Dallas, Oakland, San Francisco, Buffalo and even the Vikings.

how many seasons have the Vikings been mentioned as a true contender only to fade from view in December?

last year they were a playoff team at 8-8. now, THAT instead of the 10-6 Redskins are pathetic :laugh:

Only one time can I think of the Redskins being favorites and that was 1991

To his credit Dr. Z picked a Redskins-Bills Superbowl in the preseason issue

Only one time can I think of the Redskins being favorites and that was 1991

To his credit Dr. Z picked a Redskins-Bills Superbowl in the preseason issue

i believe playboy even picked the skins that year if i'm correct. I think that was the only time i ever read an article in that publication..... ya... :logo:

Archived