Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Hopeless in Seattle.

Art

Never mind re that punk kicker Josh Brown (who sadly has the same name as my bro' in law).

Here's his quote: "History's played out great for us. We're going into a game where the way our guys have been playing for the last 13 weeks, we should have no problem."

... no problem getting smacked in the mouth by a team that just plan sucks and has no chance

QUOTE=Seahawkfan]Seriously, the only way the Redskins can win is if they get a couple of turnovers or special teams plays that result in scores or great field position inside the 20. Other than that, they don't have a prayer.

Keep on believin that SeaTurkey fan, keep on believin it. Please come back after your wildly overrated powderpuff team gets a redheaded step child beatdown from our beat up, left for dead, sorry no account bunch of washed up has beens and never weres.

I heard a lot of the same silly trash coming from Cowgirl and Giant fans before those games. Didnt hear much from those folks afteward. You live in a dream world out there in the Yukon territory. Come Saturday, your dreams turn to nightmares.

Seriously, the only way the Redskins can win is if they get a couple of turnovers or special teams plays that result in scores or great field position inside the 20. Other than that, they don't have a prayer.

Not just an "expert" troll but a "clairvoyant" troll as well....must have missed your section in the Football Hall of Fame...please let us know where your display is located so we'll all get to see it during the next induction ceremony.

After reading all this clutter from you and all the other "experts," I'm surprised JG and the team haven't just decided to retire rather than face these big, bad, unbeatable birdies!

How in the world did they lose three games???

If the center of the NFL football universe is in Seattle...how come nobody knows?

:bsflag: :troll:

Art,

You have summed up how I have have been feeling all year. I have sirius and I listen to NFL radio and it KILLS me how they 'skins have been ignored all year long. And if they are mentioned it's ALWAYS negative. They talk about teams that didn't even make the playoffs more frequently and favorably than they do the Redskins. Yet I still listen. Why?? I think it's because it makes the victories that much sweeter.

You are the only person I have heard that even considers it reasonable that the performance of the offense this at Tampa doesn't indicate what they've done all year. As far as all the analysts are concerned that IS the ONLY game the Redskins offense has played this year. Do they ever consider that this "terrible" offense has the 2nd leading receiver, and arguably, one of the top 3 RBs in league, and that Mark Brunell, in my opinion, was on the cusp (or at least should have been) of a pro bowl bid? No. Never.

Thanks Art. We must have been brothers in another life. Keep up the good work.

Hail.

Seriously, the only way the Redskins can win is if they get a couple of turnovers or special teams plays that result in scores or great field position inside the 20. Other than that, they don't have a prayer.

I'd feel better about the Seagulls' chances if you all were playing the Titans, Rams, Houston, Arizona, San Francisco or one of the other losing teams on your cupcake schedule this year.

I actually thought you all did have a chance at beating us until the idiots on your team gave more and more bullettin board material. As it us, you all don't even want to get into a slugfest with the 'Skins, especially our Defense. One crack in the mouth and I'd even expect the Seagulls to fold... :seahawksu

QUOTE=Seahawkfan]Seriously, the only way the Redskins can win is if they get a couple of turnovers or special teams plays that result in scores or great field position inside the 20. Other than that, they don't have a prayer.

Yup. Clearly all it takes is one punch in the teeth to their punk troll fans and they flutter away. so fly fly fly little chickens o' the sea...

Their posts are like their team: ONE AND DONE

Great article, Art! I think I can safely say that it appropriately encapsulates all of our feelings regarding the media over the past weeks. Well done!

Seahawkfan: Yes, the 'Hawks are 9 point favorites. Yes, the Hawks have a good team. Yes, the 'Skins offense has looked, well...anemic over the past few weeks. All of these things are true, but even you, Seahawkfan, must admit that the Skins have had the tougher schedule. Does this mean the Skins will win? No, it does not, but I sincerely think that the allure of the Lombardi trophy has many of you thinking that the Skins are done, that the Bucs game was indicative of what you have to look forward to from our offense. Keep thinking that, and I hope the players keep thinking it too. Good luck to the Hawks, they've had a good season...but don't be too quick to believe the mediots and your own trash talk, this game ain't gonna be what you think it will.

Art,

I usually read your articles with great enthusiasm and even a bit of envy.

But not this one.

The sarcasm was pretty good at first, but the jabs at professional analysts was unfair.

You know they are handicapped. Your slicing and dicing of their statements is akin to Shakespeare challenging a roomful of monkeys with typewriters. They don't stand a chance, and you know it. Leave the poor guys alone.

Gawd, I hope the Skins beat the Seahawks so these trolls can shut the hell up Please Skins Please !!. How about winning a playoff game first before you start thumping your chest..

Art,

It's been a long time since I have seen your sharp wit in print. Too longI think, but maybe I just don't read the website like I used to, or the old one over on TSN. Glad I caught this one though.

Exactly. Having known what you are capable of.... I chalked up some of your earlier stuff to shaking off the cobwebs. And I was O.K with that.

But this was your A-game stuff. And it's nice to see you're getting your edge back.

That is probably the best article i have ever read on the redskins, it had it all action wit sarcasm, it portrays the best team in the nfl at the moment in negative terms, and it is done so well, so its on to seahawks town, lets go getm and do to them wot we did to the sea scouts lasst weekend

Archived