Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reggie Wayne

Staylor21

Reggie Wayne would be perfect for Redskins but then would come in the Salary do they want to pay him more than what Santana Moss. Can imagine what are offense will be like next if we add another U player. This will cause havoc but when do we actually work in Jason Campbell is the real question?

Eric Molds is our guy

Then draft sinorice moss maybe.

We need to build through the draft.

Unless Sinorice Moss completely blows his individual workouts and his combine workout, he is a mid to late 1st rounder at worst.

and as of right now, our 1st round draft pick for 2006 is sitting on the bench on clipboard duty.

I would love to have Reggie Wayne, but not for more than Santana Moss. However, I don't feel we are going to be able to pay Reggie Wayne the $$'s he is going to want. We can pick up another good receiver for less money and still be able to get a DE.

In regards to Jason Campbell, I believe Brunell has earned another season as the starter, but feel we may start seeing some playing time from Jason Campbell as mop up duty or incase of injury.

Unless Sinorice Moss completely blows his individual workouts and his combine workout, he is a mid to late 1st rounder at worst.

Sinorice Moss is in no way a first rounder. Santana had 10 times the career at miami that Sinorice had. Late second rounder if he is lucky.

Reggie Wayne = Peerless Price

Both are guys that were great as WR #2's because they had stud #1's taking heat off them. IMO, Wayne is not worth what he's going to think he's worth yet someone will give him his $4M/yr contract and end up regretting it.

I agree that Moulds would be a great addition to the team. I also like David Givens a lot. He won't be that expensive, he's got size, and great hands (I remember hearing that he had the lowest % of dropped balls in '04 in the NFL). I watched several games this yr where NE would be in a short yardage situation and Brady would just throw a quick slant to Givens for the 1st down, which seemed to be a lock for a 1st down.

Reggie Wayne = Peerless Price

Both are guys that were great as WR #2's because they had stud #1's taking heat off them. IMO, Wayne is not worth what he's going to think he's worth yet someone will give him his $4M/yr contract and end up regretting it.

I agree that Moulds would be a great addition to the team. I also like David Givens a lot. He won't be that expensive, he's got size, and great hands (I remember hearing that he had the lowest % of dropped balls in '04 in the NFL). I watched several games this yr where NE would be in a short yardage situation and Brady would just throw a quick slant to Givens for the 1st down, which seemed to be a lock for a 1st down.

Price went from a great #2 to a bad #1

Wayne wouldnt be the #1 WR here

Wayne has Harrison on the other side but we got moss

Wayne has Edge in the backfielf n we got Portis

the only thing wayne has that we dont is a great QB

man i say IF we get Wayne next year we could start Jason Cambell

and as of right now, our 1st round draft pick for 2006 is sitting on the bench on clipboard duty.

Clipboard duty :laugh: :laugh: Who's that big guy, Ramsey? Do you think we could get a 1st rounder for him?

Eric Moulds will be released cuase he is one of those recievers that get pissed off if the other reciever gets more touchdowns than him each game. He'd be a solid pickup as a number 2, but it wont happen. To add another guy from THE U!!! Would be great especially since Reggie Wayne played next to Santana Moss in THE U!!! but hes gonna be expensive.

I say we dont pick up a Ghetto-guy from The U for once and look from some preppy number two reciever thats scared to get hit.

Much better fit for our offence.:D

No but really, Brandon Lloyd from the San Fransisco 49ers. That man can catch and we might be able to trade a mid round draft pick for him since the niners are rebuilding. He'd be a pretty good number two i think.

Truthfully, i really think all David Patten needs is a full training camp, and off-season to get the chemistry together with Jason Campbell or Mark Brunell and he could be pretty good next season. I would'nt be terribly pissed if we did'nt replace David Patten, but id be pissed off if we didnt increase the depth and talent of our 4th,5th and 6th stringers.

Archived