Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Chris Carter to dress like Hogette?

Deefense

All of the guys are talking up Seattle. They don't think the offense has the firepower to compete. All of the guys pick Seattle to win.

Irony of it is that Carter was the softest about picking Seattle, said that he likes what Joe Gibbs does in the playoffs, and that this is the time that Portis needs to step up and make that trade with Denver look good.

man, if we win on sunday, i just wanna see every single media outlet that picked the seahawks and hear what they have to say. Oh man... hail to the redskins

I hear ya man. I cant wait. They must of forgot about our offense against the 5 games before TB.

Chris Carters a looser, also.

Collinsworth - said the redskins have NO chance...

Seahawks offense is SO FREAKIN AWESOME and Redskins offense blows. No chance.

Marino - more of the same...

Carter - Portis and Moss will need big plays because our offense cant put together a long drive.

And I love how the midgette costas threw in - "Yeah they didnt even have any offense in beating TB"

And no Hogette...

Screw those guys though:seahawksu

man I hope we get this game, make these analysts look stupid

they all take hawks

They never mention who they picked the week before, there's no accountability for the picks. They mention their overall record. They all missed at least one last week, I have a feeling I know who that 1 was.

man, if we win on sunday, i just wanna see every single media outlet that picked the seahawks and hear what they have to say. Oh man... hail to the redskins

Why does anyone think anything will change if we beat Seattle? If we win nothing changes, we still won't be picked to win against Chicago, or Carolina.

And, if we were to win in Seattle, and then win the NFC Championship, we won't be picked to win the Super Bowl either.

Why does anyone think anything will change if we beat Seattle? If we win nothing changes, we still won't be picked to win against Chicago, or Carolina.

And, if we were to win in Seattle, and then win the NFC Championship, we won't be picked to win the Super Bowl either.

thats true, they'll say we were lucky or Seattle didnt show or something like that.

who said something will change? i just said that i wanted to see their reactions to their "expert" opinions being absolutely wrong. lol :cheers:

I haven't heard anyone except for people on this site predict that we will win. Has anyone else? This win would be so nice.

I havnt either, but Terell Davis is starting to believe, from what he said on NFL Network "NFL Total Access" he said we could win if we stop S.Alex. and mentioned Seahawks D not being a TB D. but he still hasnt picked, probable make his pick Thur. or Fri.

"Hi my name is Chris Carter, I am the best receiver ever, I have an eyebrow that makes me look like Elvis. I know everything there is to know about anything, in fact I am the most beautiful retired football ever."

The guy is a complete wuss and I hope that Santana has the biggest game of his career in front of a has been receiver Chris "the wuss" Carter!!! Once again, the Redskins are the underdog with a bite that will hurt the whole NFL again!!!! Just like it bit Chris "the eyebrow" Carter!!!!:laugh:

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

who said something will change? i just said that i wanted to see their reactions to their "expert" opinions being absolutely wrong. lol :cheers:

They have no reaction, as they rarely discuss the previous week's picks. However, Carter has softened his opinion about the Redskins...throwing out some positives. For instance, he said that Lavar was the most dominant player on the team last week. Yes, he really did say that. He said that benching Lavar earlier in the season was the most impressive thing that Gibbs did this season, because Lavar is now playing well.

They never mention who they picked the week before, there's no accountability for the picks. They mention their overall record.

I hate this aspect of the "expert" shows. I really think it would be refreshing to see a show where the guy's picks are displayed and then the highlights are shown. Have the guys make comments about how they were right/wrong, whatever. How about the guys mentioning that they picked against the Skins against Dallas, then New York, then Tampa.

It's all a load of crap.

All of the guys are talking up Seattle. They don't think the offense has the firepower to compete. All of the guys pick Seattle to win.

And no hogging for Carter.

Just saw and was disgusted with that. I really hope the Skins turn it on this saturday. Has anyone picked the Skins in any of these shows?

"Hi my name is Chris Carter, I am the best receiver ever, I have an eyebrow that makes me look like Elvis.

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

I'm sure you meant Elvis Grbac or Costello, right?

theres only ONE person ive seen give the skins a little love this year and that rich eisen

Rich has to praise all teams to keep ratings up.

I've seen lots of praise from Coach Ditka, even when we were going through some down weeks in the middle of the season. Ditka knows Joe knows football.

']Underdogs the whole way' date=' just how I like it.

I got $100 riding on this game and my buddy doesn't even have to cover the spread. I feel very confident.[/quote']

Midtown Matt ? Is that you ?

Take the points brother. That kinda confidence you give points. I gave a Cowboys fan 10 points in the second Redskins game. And we all know how that turned out.

Just saw and was disgusted with that. I really hope the Skins turn it on this saturday. Has anyone picked the Skins in any of these shows?

Collinsworth and Costas picked the skins last week against TB.

TB picked the skins during the 4 games leading to the playoffs.

Collinsworth and Costas picked the skins last week against TB.

TB picked the skins during the 4 games leading to the playoffs.

Gonzalez (Kansas City Chiefs) picked the Skins. He knows first hand what it's like to be (almost) shut out by the defense.

do we have any producers, film people, actors, or whoever to produce our own "Inside The NFL"???

Someone to play Marino, Costas, Collinsworth and Carter... whoever plays carter would have to wear the Hogette outfit.

this could be made super funny.

Archived