Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Salisbury and Clayton on Four Downs on sportscenter

SkinsNoles21

The redskins did not even exist in that segment. Not in the preview for the segment or anything. All four downs went by and a skins word was not spoken. Clayton picked his coach Holmgren. Ignore the fact that Joe Gibbs is a hall of famer with rediculous playoff stats. All i know is that the sports world, mainly the media, is in for a big shock saturday beginning around 430. This team has been completely underestimated and when we shock the world, i wont be shocked cuz i know its coming. What do they have for lavar, Marcus, Sean, Shawn, Griffin and Rogers and ryan clark and lemar. Are defense is filled with studs and is coached by the best d coord in the league. Lookout NFL thats all i am trying to say. Oh yeah and are offense is pretty good too.;)

Yeah, isn't it just comical that these self-styled "experts" are contradicted by several NFL teams and *drum roll* Holmgren himself? Yesterday, someone posted a link to an article quoting Holmgren as saying that he wished his name could be spoken in the same sentence with Gibbs. Oh, and how many NFL teams were in hot pursuit of Williams, the NFL's premiere DC?

well they didn't mention the Steelers either. really didn't say much about the Bears besides the fact that the Panthers were going to beat them.

i'm beyond caring what anyone in the media says about the Redskins, good or bad because it dosen't matter.

they aren't any smarter in football knowledge then most of the good posters on this site, so what they say is basically just opinion and everyone has one of those.

what would you know, someone comlaining cause seomeboday didnt pick us to win, seriously, you guys need to get over the fct that there are other opinions out there, and even though john clayton picked holmgren, he has been sticking up for us all season, just get over it you whiny little babies

:laugh:

I love when people lay down the law! :applause:

what would you know, someone comlaining cause seomeboday didnt pick us to win, seriously, you guys need to get over the fct that there are other opinions out there, and even though john clayton picked holmgren, he has been sticking up for us all season, just get over it you whiny little babies

Thank You :applause: Im so sick of these cry baby's all ways whining because someone picks against us. Then they go right back to the same show the next day and cry again because they didnt change there mind :doh:

Yeah, when Clayton picked Holmgren as his coach I had to laugh.

Yeah, me too.

Only 8% of the population thinks we're going to be the upset, and they were probably all fans. 50% say the pats.

I have the same feeling I had last week, I won't be so optimistic if we play Carolina next.

The redskins did not even exist in that segment. Not in the preview for the segment or anything. All four downs went by and a skins word was not spoken. Clayton picked his coach Holmgren. Ignore the fact that Joe Gibbs is a hall of famer with rediculous playoff stats. All i know is that the sports world, mainly the media, is in for a big shock saturday beginning around 430. This team has been completely underestimated and when we shock the world, i wont be shocked cuz i know its coming. What do they have for lavar, Marcus, Sean, Shawn, Griffin and Rogers and ryan clark and lemar. Are defense is filled with studs and is coached by the best d coord in the league. Lookout NFL thats all i am trying to say. Oh yeah and are offense is pretty good too.;)

Tall checking in!!! :cheers:

There is more than one ES member in the state capital! :)

Destiny calling people. Haven't you noticed yet. :D

Archived