Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am affraid. I am very affraid.

MacSkin

I would be "a little" afraid if we were playing the Panthers or Colts or Steelers because I don't enough to really speculate with those teams. I wish Rod Gardner was still playing for the Panthers now :-D. Bears are one dimensional, if they are dominating, they are winning. Patriots have a weak secondary. We technically beat the Broncos. And we could do it again, for real this time. So, only way we loose with the Seachickens is if we make mistakes and miss tackles. I highly doubt that's going to be the case. So be strong!! Our coaches got it under control. Enjoy the ride.

You know you are going to lose when your fans say you have a "chance" of winning.

The Seahawks have zero chance of losing. This will be a blowout - no ifs, no maybe's, no ref calls can make a single iota of difference. A blowout so bad the Fox network will happily get higher ratings switching in the 3rd quarter to the movie Heidi.

Keep talking.

You know you are going to lose when your fans say you have a "chance" of winning.

The Seahawks have zero chance of losing. This will be a blowout - no ifs, no maybe's, no ref calls can make a single iota of difference. A blowout so bad the Fox network will happily get higher ratings switching in the 3rd quarter to the movie Heidi.

You Seachicken fans are good at running though the holes :laugh:. Well, that's what chickens do any way when you chase'em. ZERO chance huh? Don't forget, we have already beaten you once. Last time you had to fly back a long way home, well this time you simply get to stay at home after loosing :D. Pack up and get ready for next regular season to come to an end in the playoffs, "if" you can make it that far. What more do you want? We are going to save you from flying around like a loose cannon. I gotta tell ya, ENJOY this while you can, Saturday is still couple days away. If I was you, I would have a plan to do some thing else to get my mind off of loosing game "after" Saturday.

I love the critics! Luck, No offense, etc... The fact is that the Seahawks are a product of a weak schedule (32nd in the NFL) we were tied for 2nd. The Redskins can win this game! We need to get Cooley and Sellers in the mix and stick to our game plan. I get more crap for being a Skins Fan in NJ than you can imagine. It would make my day to silence those Giants fans! "Hail to the Redskins"

:gaintsuck

The strength of the Redskins is that they have a balanced team. It is the reason we made it this far. We have a RB run for 1500 yds and a WR catch 1500 ys. We have a top ten offense. We have a top 10 defense. It is like the GMAT where you might score 80 out of 100 on one section and 80 out of 100 on another section and still be in the the 91st percentile because in reality it is difficult to find people with well rounded skills.

Our team is a well rounded team and therefore is more than the sum of its parts, like the GMAT. This is a difficult concept for people to understand....especially people who have gotten hit in the head for an entire career. So therein lies the answer to your question: If we play a well rounded game, we will win. If we don't, we lose. If we pass for 120 yds, even with our great defense, we will most likely lose. If we pass for 250 yds, rush for 100 yds and play top 10 defense, we will move on.

I think Brunnell is hurt and that is affecting his play. He is the 2004 Brunnell and not the 2005 one. The 2004 Brunnell sucked. Our season depends on whether the 2004 or 2005 Brunnell shows up. One makes the team unbalanced and weak. The other makes the team balanced and Strong. I hope the 2005 Brunnell shows.

Gosh!!!

Do we really have a chance????

Everywhere I turn, I hear we are going to get killed.

ESPN and the NFL Network seem to be picking Seahawks over the Skins all the time.

So frustating.

Not down here in NC. Of course the cats want a home game, but what I get from local news and analysts is that we have momentum and a chance. We have the killer defense to stop the hawks....can we score enough??

The strength of the Redskins is that they have a balanced team. It is the reason we made it this far. We have a RB run for 1500 yds and a WR catch 1500 ys. We have a top ten offense. We have a top 10 defense. It is like the GMAT where you might score 80 out of 100 on one section and 80 out of 100 on another section and still be in the the 91st percentile because in reality it is difficult to find people with well rounded skills.

Our team is a well rounded team and therefore is more than the sum of its parts, like the GMAT. This is a difficult concept for people to understand....especially people who have gotten hit in the head for an entire career. So therein lies the answer to your question: If we play a well rounded game, we will win. If we don't, we lose. If we pass for 120 yds, even with our great defense, we will most likely lose. If we pass for 250 yds, rush for 100 yds and play top 10 defense, we will move on.

I think Brunnell is hurt and that is affecting his play. He is the 2004 Brunnell and not the 2005 one. The 2004 Brunnell sucked. Our season depends on whether the 2004 or 2005 Brunnell shows up. One makes the team unbalanced and weak. The other makes the team balanced and Strong. I hope the 2005 Brunnell shows.

I agree with every word you said. To be ranked in the top 10 in both offense and defense with the second toughest schedule in the NFL is no small accomplishment!!! There's no way they finish 10-6 and in the playoffs without great balance and talent.

Your comments regarding Brunell are exactly how I feel. The offense' play last week was very reminiscent of the 2004 offense, which I thought I would never see again. The way Brunell plays (2004 or 2005 version) will determine how far we go. He is certainly a different quarterback when he is injured.

Be that as it may, the 'Skins will beat the Seahawks!!!!!

One last thing, last week's offensive production was an anomaly. The Redskins' offense has been very good most of the year. It's amazing how the offense, and the team, is now defined by that one game. The media is definitely fickle. After we destroyed the Giants, we were in the discussion as a team no one wanted to play. Now we are 9- or 10-point underdogs to the Seahawks!!! You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO CARES??!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be VERY afraid... I see DEAD SKINS! LOL

Nah... I'm sure it'll be a good game. Brunell will pick apart our secondary for awhile after Portis is shut down. Hass will throw short accurate passes and Shaun will do so-so until the third, when your line is tired of playing with the sumo-wrestlers of the NFL. Then he'll pull off a couple 20+ yarders. But by then, the Skins will emotionally be out of the game anyways. So, Holmgren will have to pull punches in the 4th, and Mo Morris will end up with more yards than Portis on the ground. Sound familiar? Yep... we did it to the Eagles in THEIR HOUSE! You played em just before we did... and you had probs. You also got shut out by the Gnats. Ahh... getting ahead of myself here.

So, what have we learned here? Smack means nothing! Unless it's our O-line smacking around your D-line... which is what's gonna happen this weekend. CIAO! :silly:

There is a very old saying. The pressure is on us. Seattle must feel this way with everyone picking them to win, and win pretty big. I think momentum has a lot to do with the outcome of playoff games. Seattle has had a week off, and in most cases, especially in playoff situations would be a good thing. However, when a team like the

Redskins is on a roll, it makes it difficult to believe that. This team has not only won, but in most games have dominated the 4th quarterf which usually signifies a team who is in outstanding physical shape and has the heart to believe it isn't over until the last second runs off the clock. Pressure is on Seattle. They know everyone is picking them for the Superbowl, yet they have to face a team like Washington before they can even play to get into the Bowl. Seattle will break down Saturday, and I believe Washington wins by 10.

Archived