Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am affraid. I am very affraid.

MacSkin

According to the media, we were supposed to lose every game during the last six.

We were also supposed to be 4-12 this year.

We have a great chance of winning this game, regardless what the media thinks. If we do win, though, be prepared to hear about how Seattle gave it away or looked flat instead of how we won it.

That's what could make it so much sweeter.

Plus, no "expected to win" pressure.

I just don't want to see this:

1st Quarter

Redskins: 14

Redskins: 3

2nd Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 10

3rd Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 17

4th Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 27

This seems to happen a lot to us...for as long as I can remember...way, way back.

According to the media, we were supposed to lose every game during the last six.

We were also supposed to be 4-12 this year.

We have a great chance of winning this game, regardless what the media thinks. If we do win, though, be prepared to hear about how Seattle gave it away or looked flat instead of how we won it.

Bingo !!!!!! you nailed it on the comment about how the Seahawks gave it away or looked flat

Do we really have a chance???? Are you friggin' kidding me? We have more than just a chance. I'm not worried at all. For the past 6-7 weeks, every team that we faced was supposed to beat us...and look where we are now. I almost prefer that they continue to consider us underdogs. It makes the guys work harder.

That's what could make it so much sweeter.

Plus, no "expected to win" pressure.

I just don't want to see this:

1st Quarter

Redskins: 14

Redskins: 3

2nd Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 10

3rd Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 17

4th Quarter

Redskins 24

Seahawks 27

This seems to happen a lot to us...for as long as I can remember...way, way back.

This is nonsense. Expect the final scores to look something like this Redskins 27 Seahawks 17.

Guest Dave959

Keep in mind the media only goes by statistics and what they see in highlight films. I really doubt Michael Irvin studies game film or has any clue about team chemestry and intensity when he makes his pregame "expert" choice. If the Redskins played the 49ers and the Rams twice this season, Portis would be receiving all the accolades Alexander is but they are a truly better team as the result of their schedule this season. It's best to just ignore the ignorant...just sayin

Here is how I see it:

Listening to fools like Chris 'The Swami' Berman and 'Hammerin' Hank Golberg it would seem hopeless. However, every time Chris Berman picks us to lose (an almost weekly occurance) we get the win.

Both of these bozos expected us to get killed by Dallas and New York and they were wrong. I believe that both picked the Skins to lose last week.

FEED OFF THEIR NEGATIVE ENERGY. We have the same 50/50 chance that we do every week.:2cents:

Guest Dave959
This is nonsense. Expect the final scores to look something like this Redskins 27 Seahawks 17.

Do you really think the defense will give up 17?

Yes I am afraid. Afraid that I am going to kill someone for talking *&^# about my Skins. Afraid that I am going to go insane from listing to all the talk about how the Skins are "overrated", "lucky", "the worst team ever to _________." Afraid our team is going to take us down to the last minute before they pull out the win and I am going to have a heart attack and not get to see them WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

I BELIEVE

Not actually true. Our list six we played Tampa, Phila, Dallas, New York, Arizona and St. Louis.

The line favored us against most of those opponents. Whether we covered the spread is another matter.

Don't worry, however. We WILL win this weekend.

We have a great chance of winning this game

You know you are going to lose when your fans say you have a "chance" of winning.

The Seahawks have zero chance of losing. This will be a blowout - no ifs, no maybe's, no ref calls can make a single iota of difference. A blowout so bad the Fox network will happily get higher ratings switching in the 3rd quarter to the movie Heidi.

Archived