Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"You Guys Got Lucky Last Week"

ohio redskin fan

I don't know about most of you livin' in the VA area, but around where there are almost no Redskins fans, this is basically all you hear. I've been hearing it for the past 6 weeks.

"No way you're winning 5 in a row."

"You guys almost got beat by the Rams, haha. Especially if Mark wouldn't of thrown the ball out for a safety."

"Haha almost losing to the Cardinals. What a joke. You guys aren't going no where."

"Cowboys were just having a bad day. You won't beat the Giants. You guys got lucky."

"Wow how lucky is your defense to beat the Giants. Too bad what happened earlier this year in NY, huh?"

"Almost handled by the Eagles. You guys got lucky you're in the playoffs now. You won't win the first week in Tampa though."

"You guys got lucky in Tampa. I mean, your offense didn't even do anything. Haha your defense is so lucky. Seattle is going to handle you. You stand no chance."

I think it's hilarious. They come up with something new every week! Of course, none of their teams are still playing.

What do you guys predict they will say this Saturday when we beat the Seahawks?

I feel you. I'm from the Cleveland area. I have a sister who goes to Dayton. The hatin never stops. All day every day people tell me my teams gonna lose, especially when a i wear a jersey. These people are so inciteful and smart that i dont even listen. Tell em they are jealous haters and be done with it. HAIL VICTORY!!!

Yeah that's what I tell one of my best friends...who is sadly a Cowboys fan. Imagine that :( I guess it's tradition. My big brother is a Skins fan (that's who I got it from, when I was like 3) and his best friend is a Cowgirls fan. Every week he goes "You guys ain't nothin', you're gonna get whooped." I just reply with something like "Who do you guys play this week?"

Man , I catch it every day in my office it's just I and one of my main buddies in the office is Skin fans everyone else is Cowboys and Ravens fans. Cowboys fans do not say too much to me well you know why :laugh: But the Baltimore Ravens fans I mean the Baltimore Ravens fans talking trash to me ummmmmmmmmmm did they even make the playoffs. Raven fans still talking about their fluke SB run I told them to enjoy it because you won't see another one they leave me alone then :laugh:

That there is NO chance, none, a ZERO PERCENT POSSIBILITY that we win AGAIN against the Bears/Panthers.

And again, I will yawn, make myself a nice ham sandwich, have a beer, and pass the time until the next game we have no chance of winning with a huge grin on my face.

I'll tell ya what, I've been havin a field day this week. I've PO'd more Tampa fans this week then you can count, and made my coworkers look the fool. I've been getting the same guff about being lucky, and gonna lose this week for six weeks. Every week, they get a little quieter, and all I got was a look this morning as my manager (Giants fan) ran for cover. He silently served me a cup of coffee a few minutes later.................

Let em talk all they want......................Life is good :)

I don't know about most of you livin' in the VA area, but around where there are almost no Redskins fans, this is basically all you hear. I've been hearing it for the past 6 weeks.

"No way you're winning 5 in a row."

"You guys almost got beat by the Rams, haha. Especially if Mark wouldn't of thrown the ball out for a safety."

"Haha almost losing to the Cardinals. What a joke. You guys aren't going no where."

"Cowboys were just having a bad day. You won't beat the Giants. You guys got lucky."

"Wow how lucky is your defense to beat the Giants. Too bad what happened earlier this year in NY, huh?"

"Almost handled by the Eagles. You guys got lucky you're in the playoffs now. You won't win the first week in Tampa though."

"You guys got lucky in Tampa. I mean, your offense didn't even do anything. Haha your defense is so lucky. Seattle is going to handle you. You stand no chance."

I think it's hilarious. They come up with something new every week! Of course, none of their teams are still playing.

After the Tampa Bay game, I got a lot of "you guys looked like the bears." :D

I know exactly what they will say.

Look at the threads here. People will say exactly what the idiots on tv say. It will be everything said here about the weak schedule, the seahags playoff record and the play that could have gone either way......the only difference is that when it is said here it is amongst friends in a reassuring way as foresight........when the talking heads blurt it out next week it will be hindsight and they will all act as if they seen it coming and never spouted the hate out of their blowholes.

HTTR

After the Tampa Bay game, I got a lot of "you guys looked like the bears." :D

That's funny.....didn't the Bears have a bye in the first week of the playoffs? Not such a bad thing, to look like them.....even though our offense has more potential.....how many games did we play against playoff teams? Six? Not counting the games against teams that ALMOST made the playoffs? Anyway, luck helps out, but it doesn't get you as far as our boys have gotten this year. Hail to the Redskins!

That there is NO chance, none, a ZERO PERCENT POSSIBILITY that we win AGAIN against the Bears/Panthers.

And again, I will yawn, make myself a nice ham sandwich, have a beer, and pass the time until the next game we have no chance of winning with a huge grin on my face.

Amen.

Having lived in Washington State for five years now, I've been able to meet enough people that we can have some friendly banter about this game. Everybody on that side has been cool with what they say, but firm that they are winning. They say they don't believe that the Skins can come into their house and own it. Privately, they confide that the Skins are a hot team, and that "anything could happen." I wonder if "anything" will keep happening all the way to the Redskins victory in SB XL? :silly:

Hail to the Redskins.

Archived