Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia Media HATING on the Redskins

JJredskins00

The local Sports radio station 610 WIP features a bunch of grumpy Eagles fans who don't like the Redskins. I have called in twice this week to defend the Redskins. I was one of about five Redskins fans in a row that called in to jab with this guy Howard Eskin. He now refers to Redskins fans as the most patheticm, belligerent fans out there. All he was going on was about Brunell, and hangs up when anyone makes a good point. He calls the Seattle game the lock of the week, and says we have ZERO chance. He also thinks the Eagles are going to be the top of the NFC East next year. He called the Redskins a mirage as well. This guy is a loser.

The local Sports radio station 610 WIP features a bunch of grumpy Eagles fans who don't like the Redskins. I have called in twice this week to defend the Redskins. I was one of about five Redskins fans in a row that called in to jab with this guy Howard Eskin. He now refers to Redskins fans as the most patheticm, belligerent fans out there. All he was going on was about Brunell, and hangs up when anyone makes a good point. He calls the Seattle game the lock of the week, and says we have ZERO chance. He also thinks the Eagles are going to be the top of the NFC East next year. He called the Redskins a mirage as well. This guy is a loser.

Dude. It's Howard Eskin.

All you need to know about him is last year he guaranteed that TO would play in the NFC Championship game. And he said TO might play in the Divisional game. According to his inside sources.

He is usually wrong.

And he is 100% idiot all the time.

This one is a little different, and I wanted to mention how myself and other Skins fans are defending our team. Sorry, don't read the thread next time.

Ignore him. What else are we supposed to talk about? If we don't talk about stuff that people haven't said or thought up before, then there probably isn't too much to say.

Philly is done as a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They will be remembered something similar to the Titans a few years back. I can't say that they will no longer win games but they won't go deep again. It must drive the Iggles fans crazy to know that the Skins will likely be the one to shut them down in the future. All the haters the non-believers can talk all they want. The Skins don't need the media (besides what do you expect out of Philly) because they already have pride.:logo:

I heard some of that on my way home from work today. Eskin is a jirk and a TOTAL EAGLES HOMER.

Did you get to point out that Seattle has 3 wins against winning teams? What was his response?

Don't you LOVE it, Philly fans sucking wind right now! Their ship stayed in port for four years; it is leaving the dock now, on a cruise to nowhere! Scum suckers!

Seriously.

The only battle cry these teams (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Ravens) have now is "The Redskins will get beat this weekend". Well guess what, people have been saying that every week for the past 6 weeks. In fact, all year.

I listen to 610 all the time; each program is filled with homers. Eskin is up Andy Reid's *** so far that he doesn't see the light of day now that the Eagles are gone. The only decent guys on the station are Keith Jones (ex Flyer) and Glen Macnow. The others, be gone with them.

HTTR

Does Eskin still eat on the air in between idiotic musings?

Actually, Eskin lost a bazillion pounds. He's now "The King of Bling" with his line of furs. LOL !!! Seriously, he is a spokesman for a weight loss center. He even has a bobblehead - check it out on EBay. HAHAHHAHA

Archived