Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia Media HATING on the Redskins

JJredskins00

C-Trey, were you the guy who just called the Philly fans "classless?" Eskin is just getting killed today!

haha, yeah, that was me. what a toolbag. he asked me a question at the end there and then hung up on me before I could answer. I started to say that beer is for drinking, not throwing on opposing fans, and only little girls who can't handle their booze throw their beers.

for those of you who missed it, my first question was: "are you basing your forecasted first place finish for the eagles next year on their divisional 0-6 record this year or on some other objective measure?" I don't think he realized I was heckling him at this point b/c he answered the question rather politely, so I had to progress straight into out and out attacks on my next one. after he was done blathering, I said, "I don't know howard. seems to me like you're blinded by your bias towards the eagles." he then went on some rampage about, "that's right, you don't know! blah blah blah." when he was done being a windbag, I said, "well, me saying 'I don't know' was just a polite way of saying I disagree, but let me tell you why redskins fans will always be superior to eagles fans. your fans are completely classless. you turn on your own team at the drop of a hat and even worse than that, you seem to PRIDE yourselves on being classless." he asked for examples of this classlessness. I said, "Well, for example, you have the only stadium in the league with a jail in it, which I'm sure isn't there for no reason, and you have an actual judge too, from what I've heard." he then said something to the effect of, "you don't know what you're talking about! there's no jail in that stadium!" he then asked me some rhetorical question and promptly hung up on me before I could answer. hahaha, what a douchebag.

Eskin was more of a jirk today. Again he had lots of Skins calls. The Skins fans unfortunately where not making very good arguments. Finally someone called out Seattle and their record. So what does Howard do... analyse the Skins record of course. Says we have only two good wins... Chicago and the second Giants game. He said the Eagles and Dallas stunk this year (completely ignoring the fact that Dallas was right there all season) and that we where lucky to win the first Dallas game, and the Seattle game (they coughed that one up in the end.) Then states all our losses. Says we haven't played any tougher schedule then Seattle. Of course, the Skins fan wasn't quick enough to point out that we played the #5 ranked strengh of schedule.... but oh well.

An Eagle fan called up and said the Skins stunk and that was all he was calling to say (brilliant right?)... and Eskin said that wasn't true, they where good this year, but it comes to an end this weekend. Also feels with Brunell we won't do much next year.

If you guys have cingular or verizon cell, you can call free by dialing *610. Eskin is on from 3 to 7 nightly. Keep the harassing call coming, but don't call if you don't have your facts straight, he'll eat you up if you don't.

haha, yeah, that was me. what a toolbag. he asked me a question at the end there and then hung up on me before I could answer. I started to say that beer is for drinking, not throwing on opposing fans, and only little girls who can't handle their booze throw their beers.

for those of you who missed it, my first question was: "are you basing your forecasted first place finish for the eagles next year on their divisional 0-6 record this year or on some other objective measure?" I don't think he realized I was heckling him at this point b/c he answered the question rather politely, so I had to progress straight into out and out attacks on my next one. after he was done blathering, I said, "I don't know howard. seems to me like you're blinded by your bias towards the eagles." he then went on some rampage about, "that's right, you don't know! blah blah blah." when he was done being a windbag, I said, "well, me saying 'I don't know' was just a polite way of saying I disagree, but let me tell you why redskins fans will always be superior to eagles fans. your fans are completely classless. you turn on your own team at the drop of a hat and even worse than that, you seem to PRIDE yourselves on being classless." he asked for examples of this classlessness. I said, "Well, for example, you have the only stadium in the league with a jail in it, which I'm sure isn't there for no reason, and you have an actual judge too, from what I've heard." he then said something to the effect of, "you don't know what you're talking about! there's no jail in that stadium!" he then asked me some rhetorical question and promptly hung up on me before I could answer. hahaha, what a douchebag.

Just to set the record straight, there is no jail at the Linc. When they demolished the Vet, the Eagles and Lurie did alot to "clean up the crowd" the best they can (raise ticket prices, charge a PSL fee, etc.). Believe me, the crowd at the Linc is civilized compared to how it was at the Vet.

Lurie made sure that for image purposes, there was no jail in the Linc. That died with the Vet.

HTTR and ........ ESKIN SUCKS !

The local Sports radio station 610 WIP features a bunch of grumpy Eagles fans who don't like the Redskins. I have called in twice this week to defend the Redskins. I was one of about five Redskins fans in a row that called in to jab with this guy Howard Eskin. He now refers to Redskins fans as the most patheticm, belligerent fans out there. All he was going on was about Brunell, and hangs up when anyone makes a good point. He calls the Seattle game the lock of the week, and says we have ZERO chance. He also thinks the Eagles are going to be the top of the NFC East next year. He called the Redskins a mirage as well. This guy is a loser.

Eskin is the biggest idiot and an insult to the term Sportscaster. He has been up Andy Reid's behind because Reid is one of the few coaches that will give him the time of day. I hear that Moran on the radio and I shut it off. If you want to hear sports talk and can't get a DC station than at least 660(The Fan) is objective.

He is also the biggest front runner in the history of the World!!! The Moran was a Cowboy fan when they were winning SB's and hated the Eagles and despised the Fan's. He is the most contemptable human being on the planet and once heard him say when a guy fell to his death off a bridge protesting against the war that it was 1 less jackass that would breathe our air!!! He thinks the sun actually sets on him. He actually thinks that he looks good wearing a Mink coat!!! That's how little he cares about animals dying so that he can look like a bigger jackass than he is now!!!!

Eskin is getting what he wants though because the one's that see him for what he is are talking about him and the mindless idiots that can't string a sentenace together other than "You are the King" and then falling off their barstools are defending this piece of garbage... If Eskin had to depend on his sports knowledge to actually make a living he would not be able to get a job at a local high school station, so he has to resort to promoting hate and making his show a low budget Howard Stern wannabe show!!!

Good, I'm glad he is saying at that. Doesn't worry me because he will turn out to be WRONG! This is the year the team proves the Redskins-haters WRONG!

That idiot is always wrong!!! He hated the Eagles and their fans a few years ago when the Cowboys were winning SB's. Now he calls the same Cowboys and their fans that he used to embrace ****Roaches!!!

I have one question to ask that loser. Who is the only team in the NFC East not to win a SB???? Take all the time you need but it starts with an E.....!

Dude. It's Howard Eskin.

All you need to know about him is last year he guaranteed that TO would play in the NFC Championship game. And he said TO might play in the Divisional game. According to his inside sources.

He is usually wrong.

And he is 100% idiot all the time.

I see you are familiar with his work!!! I think idiot might be too light fr this ass... I also want to send out my congrats to the Trenton Times idiot of the year Mark Eckel who appeard on 610 numerous times and stated that the Redskins would be lucky to win 6 games and were the weakest team the the division. Well he was close we finsihed 10-6 and 5-1 in the division....Great job Mark!!!! Look forward to next years predictions.

I heard some of that on my way home from work today. Eskin is a jirk and a TOTAL EAGLES HOMER.

Did you get to point out that Seattle has 3 wins against winning teams? What was his response?

A Homer!!! He hated the Eagles and Their fans a few years ago when they were losers and the Cowboys were winning SB's. He has no allegiance to anyone but himself and the people that can help his career!! The man has no character and will continue to kiss the but of Andy Reid. This is the same ass that became best friends with Freddie Mitchell and hated Randall because Randall would not give him the time of day!

If you guys have cingular or verizon cell, you can call free by dialing *610. Eskin is on from 3 to 7 nightly. Keep the harassing call coming, but don't call if you don't have your facts straight, he'll eat you up if you don't.

Facts straight. He is nothing but misinformation!! This guy is an out and out clown who wouldn't know a Football fact if it kick him in the ass. It does not matter what ammo you bring to the table if you don't agree with him 100% your a dope and he hangs up on you!! I would love to get him one on one in a football sports debate where he could not hang up!!! He is a coward and would never do this because he would be exposed for the fraud that he his. The people he works with at that station can't stand him. He was calling the people at 610 a bunch of PIGS!!! If he has no respect for his co-workers then it's of little surprise he can be civil to anyone calling in that the coward can hang up on!!!!

The local Sports radio station 610 WIP features a bunch of grumpy Eagles fans who don't like the Redskins. I have called in twice this week to defend the Redskins. I was one of about five Redskins fans in a row that called in to jab with this guy Howard Eskin. He now refers to Redskins fans as the most patheticm, belligerent fans out there. All he was going on was about Brunell, and hangs up when anyone makes a good point. He calls the Seattle game the lock of the week, and says we have ZERO chance. He also thinks the Eagles are going to be the top of the NFC East next year. He called the Redskins a mirage as well. This guy is a loser.

What !!!! The Feables are well known for being the worst fans in the entire NFL.

This guy has to be off his rocker. They have jail cells and courts under their stadium for goodness sake. I live about an hour from philly ( the city of brotherly shove ) and I put up with these obnoxious Jack****s. Arhhhhhhhh.. the nerve !!! Breathe 1..2...3...ohmmmmmm...ohmmmmm..

It surprised me to see there was a nice article about the skins and Gibbs in the philadelphia enquirer on tuesday. It basically states how Gibbs turned the team around in only the second year and his previous success. It also mentioned us as a legitimate super bowl contender (wow!!). Sorry for not posting the link but their is something up with my computer lately.

That link didn't work, it took me the casting coach for the Soprano's. Oh wait, i see an Eagles logo on there. Nevermind. Still, Anthony Gargano? Isn't he the guy that got shot in the head that one season on the Sopranos?

Philly should stick to the only thing they know how to do right. Cheessteaks, Rocky Movies (ok just the first 3) and being a suck ass football team that can't win any game with Roman Numerals in it. :eaglesuck

Looks like the King was right. Howard wants to know why you Redskins fans stopped calling him. Go ahead and give him a call.

It must be an odd experience for an Eagle fan, seeing a team heavily favored to win in the playoffs actually winning, but it does happen occassionally. :)

Looks like the King was right. Howard wants to know why you Redskins fans stopped calling him. Go ahead and give him a call.

Tell Howard we apologize. We've been busy playing games in January this year and haven't had the time to talk to him. It gets tiresome to call all the time and remind him that we're still 3 Lombardi's up on the Eagles. For you slow Philly fans that's 3 more then your squad has won in your entire history. :eaglesuck

Archived