Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys...

Buddy Lee

hahaha, you keep throwing out being on the sidelines, and yes that is cool, but that is not everyone's fantasy. i'd much rather be where i am now with a great job, and not having to use the internet to live out my fantasies and have friends, here's a tip, go out, have some fun, have a few drinks, do something, go outside, get off the computer, stop being a tool, please. it's really just sad, i feel bad for you. i have to be at corporate headquarters at morgan stanley in new york in a few weeks, maybe i can show you how to have a good time outside of the computer.

Pete--take this however you want--but you have no idea what you are talking about.

hahaha, you really crack me up iheartskins, nothing has blown up in my face. i think your lameness is well documented. so i really have no idea what you are talking about. wow, get a life please. it's really just getting sad. are you one of those kids who got pushed around a lot when he was growing up, so now you try to act tough on the internet, or what is your deal?? seriously? i guess i just hate internet punks, it gets old in a hurry, especially ones who try to sound intelligent and completely screw it up, just get a life please

Not my battle here but I have to interject... Pete, you keep making references to ihearts "lameness" yet I have seen nothing from him that would indicate such commentary. As a matter of fact, after reading this entire thread, the only "punk" here who needs to "just get a life"...is you :doh:

hahaha, you keep throwing out being on the sidelines, and yes that is cool, but that is not everyone's fantasy. i'd much rather be where i am now with a great job, and not having to use the internet to live out my fantasies and have friends, here's a tip, go out, have some fun, have a few drinks, do something, go outside, get off the computer, stop being a tool, please. it's really just sad, i feel bad for you. i have to be at corporate headquarters at morgan stanley in new york in a few weeks, maybe i can show you how to have a good time outside of the computer.

Dear G-d I hope you aren't going to be a trader. If so I hope your knowledge of the markets is better than your knowledge of the English language.

i also love the fact that you complained about all the needless threads, yet you have let me goad you into posting all this useless stuff. god this is perfect. you are such a tool. hahaha

Your reading comprehension can't possibly be this bad can it? I mean this whole time I'm talking about s-t-a-r-ting new threads, not p-o-s-ting in them. Do you understand the difference? Think about it a couple times before you give me an answer so I can be sure that you understand.

you should watch who you talk to moron, you may have some of the other people on here fooled with your psuedo-intelligence, but not me. i can guarantee you my IQ is a lot higher than yours, that is why you come off as so lame to me i guess.

and also moron, you said yourself that you don't like people who post just for the sake of posting, and isn't that what we are doing? don't hide behind your BS of s-t-a-r-t-i-n-g new threads, when you clearly said otherwise earlier

This is a funny-ass thread: It's like the internet version of David vs. Goliath...and it was started by some dude named Buddylee! No more new members!!!

I don't like this "no new members!!!" thing.

Everyone is a new member to begin with. Even you were one once.

Just so you don't think Iheart is responsible... you've broken 4 rules in this thread. You have been given a temporary 14-day ban for your violations.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

3. Spam is strictly prohibited. The following examples constitute spam:

Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to edit the original post rather than create a new one for that purpose. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

12. No trolling. Do not post messages that are inflammatory and serve solely to incite fellow members. ExtremeSkins has always prided itself on its zero tolerance policy for the common internet troublemaker. Trolls will be identified and censured, at the discretion of the ES Staff, quickly and efficiently.

18. Adhere to the advice and recommendations of the ExtremeSkins.com Staff. Moderators are appointed because they exemplify the characteristics, attitude and values consistent with the standards set for the site. They have been instructed to enforce board rules, guidelines and policies exercising as much restraint as possible, and in such a way to encourage free expression of opinion. They have been entrusted and empowered with the ability and authority to achieve that standard.

This is yet another reason why some of the veteran posters go MIA.....

Hey Brian, it's unfortunate that some "veteran" posters would *leave* rather than assist their long-time peers in cleaning up the mess. But c'est la vie. Fortunately, there are enough people helping us out.

If you guys want to leave, that's fine. You know where these trolls are going after we ban them though right? :laugh:

Archived