Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys...

Buddy Lee

No. What would I honestly put in the search feature? "what key players didn't play in the seahawks vs. washington game?" I doubt I would get as quick of an answer as I did now.;)

This is emblematic of what's wrong with some members of this Board right now.

You could have just as easily looked up the box score on ESPN and found it out for your self. Would that have been difficult to search for? No.

You could have searched on this website during the dates of the game and searched for "injury report" and the dates of the first game. There are your search terms. And if you know the date of the game, then you can frame your search accordingly.

Did you clutter the Board with yet ANOTHER unnecessary thread? Yes, and admittedly so, because it served your purposes to the detriment of the rest of the Board.

This is not a "me-first" place. You are not in the world of the solipsist.

I hope you'll learn that, and soon.

This is emblematic what's wrong with some members of this Board right now.

You could have just as easily looked up the box score on ESPN and found it out for your self. Would that have been difficult to search for? No.

You could have searched on this website during the dates of the game and searched for "injury report" and the dates of the first game. There are your search terms. And if you know the date of the game, then you can frame your search accordingly.

Did you clutter the Board with yet ANOTHER unnecessary thread? Yes, and admittedly so, because it served your purposes to the detriment of the rest of the Board.

This is not a "me-first" place. Your are not in the world of the solopsist.

Yes, I could have gone to all of these places if I knew about these places. However, I chose this place as a place to find new information, talk to fellow Skins fans, and overall help. It seems that I did indeed find that help even if your panties are in a wad.

Thanks for your help.

No. What would I honestly put in the search feature? "what key players didn't play in the seahawks vs. washington game?" I doubt I would get as quick of an answer as I did now.;)

ok then, can you look up the weather for me in harrisonburg virginia, also i was thinking about a movie tonight...what is playing here? i mean, i know i could find but i might as well just ask...

This is emblematic of what's wrong with some members of this Board right now.

This is not a "me-first" place. Your are not in the world of the solopsist.

geez, what a jerk, not that it means a lot, but it definitely turns me off from posting on here. so what there is another thread? isn't that the purpose of this site?

ok then, can you look up the weather for me in harrisonburg virginia, also i was thinking about a movie tonight...what is playing here? i mean, i know i could find but i might as well just ask...
If I lived near the area I would assuredly help you out. I do not, however, good luck with that.:)

As I kindly said earlier...

I chose this place as a place to find new information, talk to fellow Skins fans, and overall help.
I am sure the majority of you have more information and links than just one of me. Thanks again for all your help.

Buddy, this might explain iheart's ire.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139271

Note the time of the last post in that thread. Literally five minutes before yours. Sorry if we're jumping down your throat here. It's just that duplicate posts make extra work for some of us.

Anyway, the info you're looking for is there.

It's OK, I completely understand as much. I had looked and looked for the thread but somehow...some way it was the 'elusive thread'. I'll be sure to search a few more moments next time. :cheers:

I had to laugh. I assume you mean "solipsist". And "your are"? I guess that's "you are". Did you get a new thesaurus for Christmas that you're trying out?

Ah, back to the curmudgeon. And no champ, I knew the word.

I see you aren't able to always get things right on the first try either with your own edited posts (as above).

Attack the usage, not the spelling next time.

geez, what a jerk, not that it means a lot, but it definitely turns me off from posting on here. so what there is another thread? isn't that the purpose of this site?

Read the rules again, please.

Thanks.

It's OK, I completely understand as much. I had looked and looked for the thread but somehow...some way it was the 'elusive thread'. I'll be sure to search a few more moments next time. :cheers:

That's all I ask Buddy, that's all I ask. :)

Some people just get to the point where enough is enough. Their breaking point. I have been dangerously close to it, but I feel like I am not a senior enough member to go berserk out here, and rightfully so.

So he did it for me!

Thanks, Iheart!

:applause: :cheers:

if you didn't like the thread, then why bother even posting to it? is that really that difficult?
although people here seem to be pretty uptight, so i don't know

Don't reply to your own posts. If you make a mistake and hit submit twice because your internet is running slowly that's one thing, but don't just reply to yourself.

From what you've written in this thread, it appears as though you don't have an appreciation of what this Board is about yet. It's not about posting any and every thought that came to mind. It's about efficient, intellectual and interesting conversation among 'Skins fans and respectful opponent fans.

Where someone posts a duplicative posts where using the search function (as *mandated* in our rules) would have answered the question, it gets a little frustrating given the goals mentioned above and how this kind of behavior contravenes those goals. That it was blatant and intended doesn't makes things better.

If this isn't for you, then I'm sorry, but I'm almost sure that if you spend some or, a lot, more time reading and less time posting you'll gain an appreciation for the good threads and grow annoyed at the fact that such threads (and the good conversation that tends to accompany them) gets diluted so quickly with nonsense and people just posting for the sake of posting. This thread is an example of just that kind of unecessary dilution.

Finally, asking someone (much less a Moderator) to ignore a clear, blatant and knowing rule violation isn't what you want to do here.

Archived