Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Just Got Banned from the Cowpukes Site and it Feels GRRRRRRREEEAAT

skins4eva

Man--I was over there posting for part of the season, totally respectful--and they had a thread comparing Gibbs and Parcells--I argued no comparison, obviously, and they eventually banned me. If you guys want a good laugh--you should check their site out...it's so pathetic...it really makes me appreciate that we have far and away the greatest fan site in football!!!

All Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and we will destroy the Seahawks on Saturday.

Man, how sweet is it that we are the reason they aren't in the playoffs? :D

It's truly an incredible feeling--they kept saying that we will be in cap hell next year--and I kept saying your coach is named Tuna--your running back sucks, and oh, by the way, are you enjoying your offseason?

Man, how sweet is it that we are the reason they aren't in the playoffs? :D

I have been quite the ray of sunshine to all the local Cowpies :D

They still are stunned and trying to regroup with something. :laugh:

They don't even have a "wait till next year" deal at this point. :cool:

It's like they're totally disoriented. :)

Life is good. :cheers:

Mods, I'm just curious, have you had to ban a bunch of the trolls that have been coming here the last 5-6 weeks? Every week I hear about people getting banned from those other sites and was wondering if you're having to get rid of some of the crazy trolls. I suspect the answer is no, because this site's mods seem to keep a pretty good handle on things, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks

Mods, I'm just curious, have you had to ban a bunch of the trolls that have been coming here the last 5-6 weeks? Every week I hear about people getting banned from those other sites and was wondering if you're having to get rid of some of the crazy trolls. I suspect the answer is no, because this site's mods seem to keep a pretty good handle on things, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks

Actually, we do ban our share of trolls here. All sites do I suspect.

In fact, banishment from ES in considered a badge of honor on some sites. I hope regulars here don't start thinking that way about other sites. We don't encourage trolling on any forum. Especially not in our name.

First of all--i really wasn't trolling, second of all, I didn't mention extremeskins.

skins4eva,

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound like you were trolling, although it sure looks like it. :doh: It just brought up the question in my mind. Once again, I apologize.

Worm

First of all--i really wasn't trolling, second of all, I didn't mention extremeskins.

I didn't mean to imply you did. I was just answering worm's question, and it seemed like a good time to add my own personal distate for people who hail from this board stirring pots elsewhere.

You really can't belive the jackasses over there....crazy--you cannot have a civil conversation if you identify yourself as a skins fan--sad.

I guess you've never bumped into a raiders fan :laugh: The real funny one is when the Steelers fans and the Raiders fans go against each other :laugh: I check out some of the boards just for the comedy :)

Archived