Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What have you done during the 6 game streak

Symbol

I have watched my Washington Redskins win football games without a HINT of Burgandy and Gold on. No hat, no shirt, no jacket.

I alomost made the mistake of wearing my jacket to my brothers house to watch the game this past Saturday. WHEW!!

So, you almost cost us the game huh?

I stay away from the many negative threads right here on Xtremesins,i wonder about some of these so called fans. :rolleyes:

I also have not listened to the bull**** that tom jackson and chris berman spew,when they come on i mute my tv,been doing that since midway

thru the season.

I have watched my Washington Redskins win football games without a HINT of Burgandy and Gold on. No hat, no shirt, no jacket.

I alomost made the mistake of wearing my jacket to my brothers house to watch the game this past Saturday. WHEW!!

That's great, me too. I have not worn my Skins stuff. Sad part is I got a new Riggo jersey for Christmas and can't wear it! I won't wear the stuff during the week and not on game day. However, my wife and kids must wear Skins stuff. That is not negotiable. My Skins stuff will come back out immediately after the victorious trip to Detroit!

I got to tell you this is one thread that really hits me home I never noticed how superstitious I am untill this winning streak.

1. I use a Redskins pen at school

2. My friend made a LaVar bear in my chid care class and hung it up, my other friend who likes the giants wants to take it down but I watch him like a hawk.

3. Skins didn't lose since I signed up on extreme!!!!

4. I got my portis jersey on my chair where I watch the skins games.

5. I watch the skins game at volume 35.

I know its wierd but somebody on this board posted a drawing of USS Washington with a 4th quarter lead nothing could stop us LOL I made it my background. (this was after the Raider game) I know it is wrong but for so many years I have been a Redskin fan and all my friends have given me so much shat. They all come in to work on Monday and congratulate me(except for the Cowpukes fans, who cant get over that we stole that game on monday night last fall) I tell them Well it has been a good ride but were going to lose this week.... I have said it every week since we have been winning And I Dont want to stop now for fear that I might jinx something...LOL I know it is messed up........And I am not a bandwagon fan I have and always had a Redskin bumper sticker on my YORK van( I a union service technician).. And have been a fan for many years...HTTR :logo: :2cents:

The beard is still on me and freaking heavy. A couple friends grabbed it after the game and couldn't believe the girth.

Also, I have had my old school skins scarf throughout the streak. The last two weeks I had to go back to my apt to get it, cause I had walked out without it.

The beard was also there through 3-0. For some reason I trimmed it down after Seattle. Hopefully that won't be needed this time around.

Archived