Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What have you done during the 6 game streak

Symbol

I work some part-time shifts at a sports bar that owned by a Damn Yankee (difference between a yankee and a damn yankee is that the yankee comes South and then goes home, the damn yankee moves here) Giants fan, I've been wearing the same Redskins t-shirt every week to his Giants bar, trash about the G-boys. He damned near fired me today.:laugh:

I haven't really done much the same. I wore the exact same things for Philly and Tampa, though I wore my coaches' hat for Tampa, and I took off my jersey halfway through Philly because we weren't doing well. I didn't watch the Rams game; I watched the first half of the Arizona game in our basement; I watched the Dallas game upstairs, and I think I wore my jersey; I watched the Giants game upstairs, and I definitely wore my jersey. Before the Tampa game, I wore my ugly sweatshirt and my coaches' cap to school. This week, I'm going to wear my hat and something else. If we make the Super Bowl, I'm wearing my jersey, dress code or no dress code. My dad's going to wear his Art Monk jersey (which I got him for Christmas) to work if we make the Super Bowl.

During the game, though, I'm very superstitious. My mom lit a fire in the fireplace with about 4 minutes to go in the Tampa game, and I shouted, "no, put it out! We can't have anything different!"

I was talking about this with a coworker this weekend!

When we started the winning streak ... I had just received a pedicure and had my toes painted burgandy .... Needless to say that my polish is chipping away - but I refuse to get another pedicure because I'm convinced that my burgandy toes have something to do with the winning streak!

:) I'm such a girl :)

Starting with Dallass Week II, I stopped wearing anything that had blue on it with the exception of my 550's. No blue shirts, no blue underwear, no blue coats. Then that same thing carried over the next week against the Giants. Nothing blue.

Then against the Eagles I avoided green AND blue. After the victory over the Eagles I broke out the blue shirts. Of course now against the Seacawks I will avoid blue again.

I have been wearing lots of Redskins hats, shirts, and EVEN my Westbrook jersey. Yes Michael Westbrook. So far so good.

Gameday T-shirt and Hat

But not my Superbowl(x2) hat, And the Cursive Gold R on Black only for the Cowgirls. (2-0!)

Vs Tampa, I also wore a Camo Shirt Game Day -1.

My wife picked the T-shirt for the Eagles game and I amost changed it at halftime.

I do not start drinking (beer) until the Skins have a Big play

:logo:

After the heartbreaking Charger loss I went to my weekly Tuesday bowling league and for the first time all year wore my Redskin hat... The guys gave me the business but the next week they won, I have worn it every week since and they have not lost...

I know it means nothing in the big scheme of things but you can bet I will wear it this week too!!!

:logo:

I have worn the same jersey, generic redskins no name or numbers on it.

I have a prayer candle ritual that I started earlier this year and forgot one game when we went on the skid ,and started back up 6 games ago.

2 candles, one on each side of the bigscreen, light just before game ,these candles stand for BALANCE.

5 candles on the coffee table 1 jar candle surrounded by four tea candles.

The jar candle stands for UNITY. Each of the 4 surrounding candles get lit as each quarter starts.

I know its odd but what the heck.

Before the game...exactly 1hr and 26 minutes kickoff i play a game of madden06 against the team that the skins are playing, and then right before kickoff i fill one glass of water and place it on the same spot on the table, but i dont drink it. also, the lights must be half dimmed have to stay that way.

but other then that im not supersitious

every game that has been televised ive worn my portis jersy for offense , drape my arrington jersey on defense, sat smack dab in fron of my tv in a plastic chair with a burgandy seat cushion underneath, and made sure nothing of the opposing teams color were near me, heh its been workin so far so if it aint broke dont fix it. :seahawksu

lol. Candle ritual for the game....

Burgandy shirt with logo in corner for game day and day after.

Unwashed since the streak began. Oh yea it's funky but I'm starting to like that smell....

Yea the candles are kinda silly but what the heck it's a nice atmosphere at least.

Archived