Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you imagine what will happen?

AlexRS

If we beat the Hawks?

Do you think there will be a backlash of analysts analysing how Skins were playing all along, how Seattle didn't play anybody good, etc? Like a wakeup call? I can sort of imagine it but it's hard to visualize.

Is there a chance we will continue to fly under the radar even if we beat the Hawks?

Will we be favorites for the NFC Conference game?

If we beat the Hawks?

Do you think there will be a backlash of analysts analysing how Skins were playing all along, how Seattle didn't play anybody good, etc? Like a wakeup call? I can sort of imagine it but it's hard to visualize.

Is there a chance we will continue to fly under the radar even if we beat the Hawks?

Will we be favorites for the NFC Conference game?

I think it would be -3 vs the bears and -6.5 vs the panthers. We are the biggest underdog in the playoffs and we will not get respect until we play lights out on both sides of the ball. I can only think of Seattle now, saturday feels like an eternity from now...

It think a win this weekend will seriously screw with the universe, not unlike matter going against anti-matter.

I think the time/space continum will be turned up side down and a worm hole will ripped in the universe causing all mediots to turn into goats, or something weird...

seriously, all hell will break loose, it will be like telling a 3 year old that Santa is going to kill your mom...

They will say their rest had a lot to do with it, and that they got overconfident and allowed an inferior team to get the best of them. And that it looks like this year's playoffs will not be featuring the truly best teams, and then they'll start in on how Chicago or Carolina will give us a reality check, blah, blah, blah...

And then if we beat them, they'll start calling the big game the "Ugly Bowl 40"

A collumnist wrote that we're fourteen point dogs to the Bucs. After we beat them.

Actually, it all depends how we win. If we win convincingly then we still wouldn't get to be Cinderellas, but they might bite their tongues a bit. If it's a close game. It's a fluke and the Seahawks were robbed. Just like they think the bucs were.

Archived