Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Jerseys

bryceb07

I of course like the Redskins uniform, and this thread has been posetd alot. But I do think we are a new team in a new era with Gibbs and Williams. How does anyone feel about a mainly yellow jersey with burgandy and black in it. I know its technically "gold" but i reffer to it as yellow.... or any other cool jersey ideas?

Stick with the All white on white. We would look like bumble bees wearing a bunch of yellow with black, even if the burgundy is there, that wouldnt look right. If we were gonna do yellow, I would want the yellow helmets with the R and the arrow. those were my fav helmets.

I of course like the Redskins uniform, and this thread has been posetd alot. But I do think we are a new team in a new era with Gibbs and Williams. How does anyone feel about a mainly yellow jersey with burgandy and black in it. I know its technically "gold" but i reffer to it as yellow.... or any other cool jersey ideas?

ill tell you what would be a sweet looking jersey....

The Black jersey with the "garnet/maroon" numbers and lettering outlined in gold...Now that would be sweet and intimidating...

just my:2cents:

WTF!! Sorry, no.

Gawd no!!1

Dont change a thing...part of what makes this team special is the fact that we havent changed our uni's in decades. I love them the way they are now. They dont need to re-design them so we look like an arena football team.

Our logo, color scheme, jersey style are all perfect in my eyes.

i don't see the skins using any other color combos that would look decent. maybe those all black jerseys they sell on the website. they could change the style of the jerseys but i wouldntlike that either

i think our jerseys are sweet the way they are

If you remember how the jerseys have the numbers in red with a yellow edge behind them (look at Santana Moss 2 threads up ^).....The jersey's next year will have black behind the yellow. So it will be Red, Yellow edge, then Black edge. It will look pretty sweet with the burgandy; i dont know how it would look with the white though

i really want the old solid burgundy helmets with the feather up the back of them.

its got the old throwback feel to it, plus solid burgundy helmets just look good. makes them look like more of a oldschool pound you with defense and the run rather than the bright colors and edgy stuff that looks more finesse.

think college, teams like oklahoma, alabama, notre dame, nebraska, penn state, etc. vs teams like florida, miami, etc.

its all about the old school style

edit: the number 21 jersey on the image posted a few posts up. looks a little like usc, but it looks great. instead of usc's yellowish gold (like ours now), go with a real gold with the dark burgundy they use (in the pic) and i would be very happy.

i hope we have another chat wiht snyder maybe next year so we can at least ask him about it and if he would ever be willing to slide the colors back some toward the old burgundy and gold and away from the ketchup and mustard crap.

Archived