Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Jerseys

bryceb07

I of course like the Redskins uniform, and this thread has been posetd alot. But I do think we are a new team in a new era with Gibbs and Williams. How does anyone feel about a mainly yellow jersey with burgandy and black in it. I know its technically "gold" but i reffer to it as yellow.... or any other cool jersey ideas?

I posted a few times I would love to see us adopt a Gold Jersey.

Good Post!

I agree with what a lot of people here say regarding our uniforms.. we are one of the few that haven't made drastic changes and I'd prefer to keep it that way. I think we have classy looking uniforms. If we changed helmets, I'd be fine with the spear helmet.. that's a cool helmet.

To go to a gold based jersey... (it's NOT yellow in any sense of the term)... would be tough because it would have to be just right or it would look awful.

I agree with what a lot of people here say regarding our uniforms.. we are one of the few that haven't made drastic changes and I'd prefer to keep it that way. I think we have classy looking uniforms. If we changed helmets, I'd be fine with the spear helmet.. that's a cool helmet.

To go to a gold based jersey... (it's NOT yellow in any sense of the term)... would be tough because it would have to be just right or it would look awful.

Hail to the

Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the warpath,

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score

We want a lot more!

Beat 'em Swamp 'em Touchdown

Let the points soar!

Fight on, Fight on,

Til you have won,

Sons of Wash-ing-ton!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Lets go to Fedex West and claim some more property....GO SKINS....

Notice that the teams who have come out with snazzy, modern uniforms over the past half-dozen or so years are all either expansion teams or older teams that have very little of a legacy to be proud of.

And then there are teams with proud histories, even if some of those histories are several years removed: Redskins, Packers, Steelers, Bears, 49ers, Raiders....heck, even the Cowboys, hate them as we do. These teams' uniforms all look essentially the same today as they did a few decades ago.

I want our guys running out onto the field wearing the same-looking uniforms that their proud Redskins ancestors wore. :)

I want them to feel the need and desire to live up to the standards set by the greats who came before them, and I want them to feel the pride that comes with doing just that.

Archived