Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the Seahawks!

Skins#3

Look, I like the Redskins, but the Seahawks are my favorite team. I am a Seahawk season ticket holder and I will be at the game on Saturday. Be real Redskin fans, you know you don't have a chance this Saturday! I live in the most educated city in the US and love it! http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Departments/elearning/?article=educatedcities&GT1=7571

Your defense is good, but isn't that good; and definately not good enough to stop the league MVP and NFC's best quarterback. It's been a fun run for the Redskins this season and atleast I will get to see the end of it this weekend.

Step aside Redskins, let a real football team represent the NFC in the Super Bowl!

Go Seahawks!!

Look, I like the Redskins, but the Seahawks are my favorite team. I am a Seahawk season ticket holder and I will be at the game on Saturday. Be real Redskin fans, you know you don't have a chance this Saturday! I live in the most educated city in the US and love it! http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/Departments/elearning/?article=educatedcities&GT1=7571

Your defense is good, but isn't that good; and definately not good enough to stop the league MVP and NFC's best quarterback. It's been a fun run for the Redskins this season and atleast I will get to see the end of it this weekend.

Step aside Redskins, let a real football team represent the NFC in the Super Bowl!

Go Seahawks!!

I'm sorry, did you have something of any value to say? No? Okay, move along, troll, move along.

Go Seahawks!!

Dude please change your Login ID....:doh:

I live in the most educated city in the US and love it!

Your defense is good, but isn't that good; and definately not good enough to stop the league MVP and NFC's best quarterback.

1.) It will be 80 degrees and sunny in the Naples/Ft. Myers area; although, we are less educated we might be a little smarter than 35 degrees and rain everyday.

2.) We handled you once this season and we will do it again. How many playoff games have the Seahawks won? I just can not count that high being from an uneducated part of the world, and we all know you have absolutely "Zero" rings!

Hmmm, then you highly edumucated folks should be able to easily understand the fact that we have already beaten you once this season...and also understand the fact that your team has choked in their previous 2 home playoff games at the Mighty Qwest...

...right?

I am from the area and let me be the first to appologize for this person.

Skins#3? What does that mean, that they are your third favorite team. You are on a messege board with people like myself that have only one team they like and cheer for. Then again there isn't much to really cheer about when your a seahawks fan so i guess you have to have some back ups.

Oh.....BTW. Its nice that the league recognizes that Alexander is so good. You would think that the seahawk organization would catch on and sign his @$$.

Between you and me we both know that if the seahawks lose this weekend your gonna tell yourself the same thing you do every year. "Oh, well they always blow it in the end no matter how good they are."

I will see you at the game to.

Seattle will see what is is to play againts a Gibbs team in the playoffs. Also, a team from the NFC east. Seatle will get shock, Taylor will knock the living crap out Sean Alexander if he makes it past the Linebackers.

Hail Skins.

Hmmm, then you highly edumucated folks should be able to easily understand the fact that we have already beaten you once this season...and also understand the fact that your team has choked in their previous 2 home playoff games at the Mighty Qwest...

...right?

Well actually we only choked one playoff game at Qwest, the other was a road game at Green Bay in OT...Oh, yeah, there was one in the Kingdome too in '99.

Damn, I'm tired of losing playoff games...

Go Seahawks...!

but losing playoff games is what they do best. I like any other sport in the pacific northwest at the professional level the seattle seahawks for the longest time was about puting the wrong players on the team when they should have been replacing the management.

but losing playoff games is what they do best. I like any other sport in the pacific northwest at the professional level the seattle seahawks for the longest time was about puting the wrong players on the team when they should have been replacing the management.

Don't even make me mention the Blazers. :laugh:

Let's see! Seattle Seahawks have a 13-3 Record, but have not won a playoff game since 1984 when they were still an AFC West Team and Dave Krieg was their quarterback. Since then, until they went to the NFC, Seattle went through their downslides and has lost playoff games six straight in a row whether they'd be in AFC or NFC; Mike Holmgren has not won a playoff game yet as Seahawks' Head Coach.

Go Seahawks!!

Please be sure to come back here on Saturday night, after we hand you your asswhoopin'! :laugh:

Archived