Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch out for the Karma bug

Tubfart

Ya know, the operative phrase around these parts of late is ever popular "karma's a bee-yotch, sonnies".

Yeah, that may be...it would seem to explain the otherwise inexplicable performance of my boys against your girl....er, ahem, your skins.

But it works both ways too, dawgs.

Remember the first seahawk game? You do? Good.

It had something to do with a little lucky, lucky, lucky chip shot FG that Seattle's kicker somehow missed because he apparently had a few too many harvey wallbangers in effort to keep himself entertained on the sidelines because, as you know, no one socializes with g@y kickers.

Well anywho, i'm sure you know where I'm going with this.

If you got back at us Cowboys after all those years, and got back at the Bucs for that little bit of 2-point magic a few months ago, I'd say it's safe to assume you're in for some major payback come Saturday...and by a team that's PIZZED because it gets no respect, even after posting a 13-3. Everyone is just knocking the Seahawks, saying they're overrated, overthis, overthat....they got a thing or two to prove.

And to top it off, if the same Brunell shows up at Qwest as disgraced the Tampa gridiron yesterday, alls i gots to says is....warm up the eulogy.

:)

Ya know, the operative phrase around these parts of late is ever popular "karma's a bee-yotch, sonnies".

Yeah, that may be...it would seem to explain the otherwise inexplicable performance of my boys against your girl....er, ahem, your skins.

It had something to do with a little lucky, lucky, lucky chip shot FG that Seattle's kicker somehow missed because he apparently had a few too many harvey wallbangers in effort to keep himself entertained on the sidelines because, as you know, no one socializes with g@y kickers.

If you got back at us Cowboys after all those years, and got back at the Bucs for that little bit of 2-point magic a few months ago, I'd say it's safe to assume you're in for some major payback come Saturday...and by a team that's PIZZED because it gets no respect, even after posting a 13-3. Everyone is just knocking the Seahawks, saying they're overrated, overthis, overthat....they got a thing or two to prove.

And to top it off, if the same Brunell shows up at Qwest as disgraced the Tampa gridiron yesterday, alls i gots to says is....warm up the eulogy.

Yeah I can see how that karma worked out for the Cowturds this year...

I mean The Skins got lucky, lucky , lucky to "steal" that game from you in DallASS and you came back to DC to get some Karma payback right?

How'd that work out for you????

Also I have one question.....where is your team right now? ....at the golf course...nuff said:silly:

Man... lurking on a rival teams board looking for ways to troll... must suck to be out of the playoffs huh?

Missing a field goal has nothing to do with "karma." It wasnt like they got a bad call or something. Hell, they got lucky that Brunell threw that pick to even give them the chance at that field goal (which wasnt a chip shot)

Besides, as someone allready mentioned, if its just field goals we are talking about, they got paid back for that in a big way against the Giants.

The fact that the Seahawks can still use the no respect line does worry me a bit, as does their home field advantage and (obviously) their offense. We are certainly not favored and no one is or should be acting like it. But I am excited just the same!

All i gots to say is 14-13 and 35-7 :laugh:

:dallasuck

you're talking about karma? karma!? (playoffs?, playoffs?!) - we're getting a payback for 14 years of norv turner (3 9-7 years we should have made it to the playoffs), steve spurrier and marty schottenheimer. i think redskins fan know a thing or two about bad karma -- and even if they lose, this season has been about good karma

Still hurts don't It Cowturd? I just hope that you and the rest of the turd Ilk keep rolling around In your misery up until we see you again at Fed-Ex for the start of another sweep. Idiot. :helmet:

Man, you're one frustrated little tyke, aren't you?

What a loser! I can't believe you actually made this post. :laugh:

It just kills you to realize that the Skins were the best team in the NFC East this season, Gibbs has been able to do more in 2 seasons (after a 12-year layoff) than Parcells has in 3 seasons, and that the Redskins future is so much brighter than the Cowboys.

I can just imagine you pounding your screen in impotence...:laugh:

Archived