Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Corvette tail lights for sale.... good condition!

Die Hard

I was once on my way to the Capital center years ago for a concert with my family, John Denver I believe :laugh:, I think I was preteen..... and we came upon a sports car underneath a tractor trailor like that picture.

You're not going to believe this... but the person in the car was smoking a cigarette.... and when the car came to a stop... his arm was hanging out of the door with a cigarette in his hand....between his fingers. As we were starting to pass the scene... a cop goes over beside the car in the traffic lane and picks up the person's head and puts it in a plastic bag. I can remember it like it was yesterday.... it's always stayed with me.

I was once on my way to the Capital center years ago for a concert with my family, John Denver I believe :laugh:, I think I was preteen..... and we came upon a sports car underneath a tractor trailor like that picture.

You're not going to believe this... but the person in the car was smoking a cigarette.... and when the car came to a stop... his arm was hanging out of the door with a cigarette in his hand....between his fingers. As we were starting to pass the scene... a cop goes over beside the car in the traffic lane and picks up the person's head and puts it in a plastic bag. I can remember it like it was yesterday.... it's always stayed with me.

issues anyone??

I was once on my way to the Capital center years ago for a concert with my family, John Denver I believe :laugh:

Note to self, never use a John Denver concert reference in a story on ES. . . it leaves way to many openings for ES'ers to use in the future :laugh:

My Aussie Rules football team lost an emerging superstar in a similar way.

Whilst 'celebrating' the end of the (unsuccessful) 1991 season, he was driving to a nightclub and drove into the back of a truck, killing himself instantly. He is still fondly remembered to this day.

Also, I hope my URL reference was not seen as to be in bad taste, but I always direct people to that website every time I get that particular pic sent to me in an email.

Archived