Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disrespect from Don Cheadle???

PCRoughrider

Well, not really :D

...but in the "Super Bowl legends" ad, during his voice-over, they show highlights of all of the playoff teams, execpt one.

Guess which one. :doh:

I was going to post a thread on that. I also noticed on Madden 06 that every time they highlight a player in the intro only the Redskins are shown repeatedly as being the "victim" of the superstar.

If the name was changed from Redskins to anything else it would all be over. It's the PC police at work. Since Snyder won't change the name the Skins will just be dissed till they do. GO SKINS..... Also, see what's happenung to Joe Paterno and N.O.W. What a crock of cr*p!!

Well, not really :D

...but in the "Super Bowl legends" ad, during his voice-over, they show highlights of all of the playoff teams, execpt one.

Guess which one. :doh:

lol damn i just saw that commercial and then started another thread(Follow the road commercial)i see i'm not the only one pissed about that commercial...you just posted sooner than me..:D

If the name was changed from Redskins to anything else it would all be over. It's the PC police at work. Since Snyder won't change the name the Skins will just be dissed till they do. GO SKINS.....

Yup, that's what I think too. Notice also the Skins are conspicously missing from the Coors commercial where they show all the Superbowl greats of the past.

Yup, that's what I think too. Notice also the Skins are conspicously missing from the Coors commercial where they show all the Superbowl greats of the past.

Yeah I saw that one, and I was pretty fired up. They showed everyone BUT us. The giants, cowboys, Niners, Pats....truly pathetic.

That's because Coors is based in Colorado and they will forever hate the Skins for stomping their beloved Donkey's peckers into the ground in SB 22.

Archived