Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question ?

SHARPASAARROWHEAD

When the our beloved REDSKINS whip the seahawks will the NFC champoinship game be played at FEDX?

Wouldn't we have the best record in the NFC thus giving us Home field advantage?

:logo: Does anyone know for sure?:logo:

By the way thanks New York for the game today it was great watching you lose AGAIN.

Better luck next year tiki! Oh and your brother too!

When the our beloved REDSKINS whip the seahawks will the NFC champoinship game be played at FEDX?

Wouldn't we have the best record in the NFC thus giving us Home field advantage?

:logo: Does anyone know for sure?:logo:

By the way thanks New York for the game today it was great watching you lose AGAIN.

Better luck next year tiki! Oh and your brother too!

:doh: Some of you guys amaze me. Do you even watch football or do you wait until the playoffs to become a fan?

I was wondering this myself. If we reach the NFC Championship game vs. the Carolina Panthers, will the game be here or there?

Carolina's regular season record was 11-5, which I *think* trumps all.... but our NFC record is 10-2..... What trumps what in divisional playoffs?

No. We are the sixth seed in the playoffs. Regular season record means squat. We travel throughout our stay in the playoffs.

Yep. Being the 6th seed we would have no chance at a home playoff game, every other team has at least a chance. I wish we could have a game at FedEx, that crwod would be unbelievably loud, but hey we can keep winning on the road. :logo:

I was wondering this myself. If we reach the NFC Championship game vs. the Carolina Panthers, will the game be here or there?

Carolina's regular season record was 11-5, which I *think* trumps all.... but our NFC record is 10-2..... What trumps what in divisional playoffs?

Carolina is the 5 seed. We are the 6. They are home. Record means nothing.

Questions been answered. You know, the guy asked a simple question. Theres no reason to be beating on him. If you want, we can search some of the rest of your post histories - I'm pretty confident we can find something stupid here on just about anyone.

Archived