Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will someone please tell Tom Jackson "SCOREBOARD!"

TheSource

He's such an arse sometimes. Skins beat Chicago, the Giants, Seattle....

So we played poorly on offense with an injured QB and RB on the road against the #1 defense. I don't know...maybe that had something to do with it.

He must be hitting Irvin's crack pipe.

:doh:

The fact the Skins won handily, even when having a bad offensive day... say more about the strength of this team.

also, I love how before the game the experts were going on about the Skins balanced offense, and power running. Avg. 33 points a game the last 3 games against good NFC East defenses... but because they had one bad game... now they are a pathetic offense. :laugh:

This good as your last game mentality is annoying.

I agree. Dam anaysists dont know jak. It seems it gets worse every year, they look at the current game played and thats it. They change their thoughts every wk. basing it on what just happened. Ex. Sean Salisbury dishn Skins, saying he walk from Bristol to DC if they made playoffs, and last wk he picks em to beat bucs. As far as pickn goes They couldnt predict the Sun to set today, until 5 min. after it goes down. Wow and their called experts!

He has been wrong about the Skins all year long. He said we were a joke when we were 3-0. He laughs at the Skins offense and acts like they have no chance against Seattle. I love the way he conveniently forgets about the last 3 wks, scoring 35,35, 31 respectively. The last time I checked Seattle's D wasn't the Bucs D. TOM JACKSON PLEASE SHUT UP!! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

Guest sith lord

I sometimes think that Irvin isn't the only one on drugs out of that crew. All he's there for is to laugh at everything Berman says these days. Pathetic if you ask me.

Jackson may have picked us yesterday but thats only because he didnt want to look even more foolish after his commenst earlier this year abouyt our pathetic offence and overrated defence not to mention how we had such a weak schedule and would be tested later in the year! (btw we had a very tough early sched and a not so tough end)

Jackson may have picked us yesterday but thats only because he didnt want to look even more foolish after his commenst earlier this year abouyt our pathetic offence and overrated defence not to mention how we had such a weak schedule and would be tested later in the year! (btw we had a very tough early sched and a not so tough end)

No he picked us because he thought we were the better coached team :doh: he even said that but of course many of you only listen to the bad stuff.

I was listening to talk radio in the new york area - they were brutal to the Redskins. Callers were saying that taylor should be suspended - bad example for kids, and bs like that. they were ragging on the 120 yards of offense.

Fact of the matter is that if we didn't have that early lead, we could have definitely put up more yards. I have to guess that brunell is not well, he's back to one-hopping 10 yard throws. something must be wrong with Coach Janky Spany too, seemed like he had a stinger.

Sportscenter dolts are too much. Sally was saying that the Skins have no shot if they put up 100 yards in Seattle... what an idiot - these guys don't know how to take things in context. In context of a defensive battle, our offense didn't lose the game for us, like Manning is losing for the Giants right now.

Archived