Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pittman vs. Taylor, who's your money on?

LoudMouth12thMan

ESPN quoted Michael Pittman (RB for the Buc's) as saying, "if we were in a street fight it would've been much worse..." Of course this comment is pertaining to the on the field "jawing" match where Taylor allegedly spit in Pittman's face. Pittman retaliated and hit Taylor across the helmet. As Skins fans, we've seen what Taylor has done to people on...and off the field:doh: oops. I wanna know who ya putting your money on if this ever went down? By the way...HEY PITTMAN! ENJOY YOUR SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS FROM NOW UNTIL NEXT AUGUST.:laugh:

SIGNED,

SEAN "SPOOKY" TAYLOR

HTTR

haha i dont know. pittman is pretty frickin huge, and the guy did get in trouble for beating his wife, so he's obviously got some serious mental problems. id give pittman the edge not only for being jacked, but hes got a screw loose up there.

haha i dont know. pittman is pretty frickin huge, and the guy did get in trouble for beating his wife, so he's obviously got some serious mental problems. id give pittman the edge not only for being jacked, but hes got a screw loose up there.

Yeah, b/c Sean Taylor is mentally stable. :)

No, I think he meant "My wife spat in my face once, and only once."

What a loser. Pittstop needs to lay off the roids.

Ah! Hadn't thought of that but I think you nailed it - sounds like sPittmann got 'roid-rage problems. Shrunken balls is enough to make any man go crazy.

But what we do know is Sean Taylor handled Michael sPittman on the field. Taylor - 7 points, sPittman - 0 points. Taylor 51 yards, sPittman 30 yards. Taylor 1 fumble recovery, sPittman 1 fumble. And that is half a game vs a whole game. And while on defense vs offense. I think sPittman should cut his losses and stay off of Taylor's streets.

Archived