Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is michael irvin the world's biggest hypocrite?

jwpanic

is the nfl's most prolific drug offender seriously suggesting sean taylor should be suspended for next weeks game for "alledgedly" spitting in pittman's face? sure..... being busted in a motel room full of hookers and cocaine is cool, but "alledgedly" spitting in someone's face is inexcusable.give me a break! just like no one believes it was your "best friend's pipe," no one believes you know anything about football!

is the nfl's most prolific drug offender seriously suggesting sean taylor should be suspended for next weeks game for "alledgedly" spitting in pittman's face? sure..... being busted in a motel room full of hookers and cocaine is cool, but "alledgedly" spitting in someone's face is inexcusable.give me a break! just like no one believes it was your "best friend's pipe," no one believes you know anything about football!

Yeah and your opinions about Taylor and Irvin are totally unbiased. The guy's an analyst who's paid to talk about hot NFL topics and because Taylor continues to make an idiot out of himself he is a hot topic. Is he supposed to talk about his problems everytime he discusses an NFL issue?

Want to talk about an idiot start with your boy Joey T.

Michael Irvin is Mr. Cowboy, I don't even think he picked us to win against SF. He thinks that the skins should go 0-16 every year and the boys should go 16-0 and win the sb every year just cause he USED to be on the team.

He knows that Seattle's best chance at winning the game is for ST to be suspended and he simply can't stand watching the Skins WIN in the playoffs while his beloved Cowboys sit at home and WATCH the playoffs :P

Per Gregg Williams interview Taylor claims he did NOT spit on Pittman. Williams believes him and I think we all do. It seems to me with the well perfected camera lens, we would have seen the spit if he had done it. I only saw some jawing and then Pitman hit him in the head. This is bullshi*t.

ROCK ON BRO! he is butthurt that his Cowpies diddn't go anywhere. He is still holding on the the rivalry within... LOSER!

We all know he's on crack!(literally) I'm not sure how he got the analyst job, maybe they'll hire TO when he retires, then we can hear about how "great" he was instead of how "great" irvin was every week.

:seahawksu

Speaking of Mike...I remember two years ago when we opened that Thursday night game against the NY Jets and while the ESPN commentators were set up in the parking lot of FedEx Field we began to chant "8-BALL MIKE, 8-BALL MIKE!"

We all know Irving has some problems but he has picked the skins even when others have picked against us.

Irving being dickish is a given but i was surprised steve young just mocked our efforts. I thought he was one of the better 4 in that bunch but today really pissed me off.

But i dont care really waht they say, i think we all just like complaining about what they say.

Archived