Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst 1-0 playoff team ever

stevenaa

I love it :)

It's one thing to be winners, but having everyone hate you while you're doing it.. that's special. Because all they can do is slam their ham-fists in frustration while you make them look stupid OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Every time the Redskins win a mediot dies a little inside

DUDE STFU WOW! we were the worst 3-0 team...worst 10-6 team...now were the worst 1-0 playoff team. please STFU u obviously have no idea wtf ur talkin about and its just getting stupider. we are IN the playoffs still unlike what most teams can say right now so be happy with that and stop b i t c h i n g

DUDE STFU WOW! we were the worst 3-0 team...worst 10-6 team...now were the worst 1-0 playoff team. please STFU u obviously have no idea wtf ur talkin about and its just getting stupider. we are IN the playoffs still unlike what most teams can say right now so be happy with that and stop b i t c h i n g

Ummmm...he was kidding. You didn't realize that?

Apparently u missed it. I love being the worst 1-0 team. I'll take the worst 1-0 team over the best 0-1 team anyday. HTTR. :seahawksu

Just had to be said. This will have the mediots jumping off the bandwagon where they belong. Hail!!!!!

Yeah just shutup. Playoff teams aren't all offense. Our defense is a monster. If you think that next week against Seattle we will have the same type of production think again. They DO have the #1 defense in the NFL and Clinton was out alot of the game.

Dude, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're new. You ever heard of a thing called sarcasm!!! Go read my post.

I can guarantee you we will have a MUCH better offensive output in Seattle. Tampa Bay has an outstanding defense and POrtis was apparently playing hurt most of the game. Not to mention we seemed to be playing not to lose near the end of the game (something I'm not a fan of).

That's alright. I want to be the worst 4-0 team in the playoffs this year. And the worst Super Bowl Champions.:D

Hey we beat the steelers in the playoffs and shoulda beat cincy too but nemo fumbled which is all good, then we were the worst team ever to beat a good team in the pre-season. then we were the worst 3-0 team in the history of the NFL by winning over Chicago, Seattle, and Dallas. Now were the worst 1-0 team in the playoffs...

Bottomline, **** you Berman, Carter, and Suzy Kalburg the homer.

Archived