Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please ignore all Bucs fans who say....

Hanshi

Don't know why everyone says its a questionable call...the ref clearly stated the rule for everyone. The ground cannot jar the ball loose, or its an incompletion. Plain and simple. Not to mention he never really had control on the way down, which is why the ground was able to jar the ball loose.

Not questionable at all...its not like his elbow was down 6 inches from the goal line and they called it a touchdown or something...

You're a quality fan, Hanshi, and such are always welcome on this site. You must be hurting, I know I would have been. The good news for you is it looks like you're going to be a force to be reckoned with even moreso next year, and you have a young RB & QB to be exited about. :cheers:

...That that last non TD catch should've been overturned. I'm a Bucs fan, and we basically won the NFC South because of that exact same play not being overturned in week 16.

Congrats, and good luck against the rest of the playoff teams. Heck of a game we played, too bad someone had to lose.

I think Lavar fumbled but that makes us even because I Know Alstotts elbow was down.

the rest of the calls 100% correct.

...That that last non TD catch should've been overturned. I'm a Bucs fan, and we basically won the NFC South because of that exact same play not being overturned in week 16.

Congrats, and good luck against the rest of the playoff teams. Heck of a game we played, too bad someone had to lose.

Good post & great effort today. And your 12th Man showed up big time. :thumbsup: They kept my hands wringing themselves for most of the 2nd half. Big props to the Bucs & their effort today. It just wasn't enough.

yeah nice post... very classy....

I do however think that the call was correct.. really not even questionable in my opinion.... you have to challenge it yes... but it was incomplete... you have to control the ball all the way to the ground when you are falling while catchin it...

either way your team played a good game and you have nothing to hang your heads over.... great game... instant classic....

Archived