Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please ignore all Bucs fans who say....

Hanshi

...That that last non TD catch should've been overturned. I'm a Bucs fan, and we basically won the NFC South because of that exact same play not being overturned in week 16.

Congrats, and good luck against the rest of the playoff teams. Heck of a game we played, too bad someone had to lose.

...That that last non TD catch should've been overturned. I'm a Bucs fan, and we basically won the NFC South because of that exact same play not being overturned in week 16.

Congrats, and good luck against the rest of the playoff teams. Heck of a game we played, too bad someone had to lose.

He's from Wilmington, he couldn't be anything but classy ;)

Well i still hate to see calls deciding games and outcomes,i felt that was a TD and felt the Alstott TD was a bad call too.Besides that, was exciting series and ty for being real and showing your a fan of fairness first over a fan of your team,class

Good post Hanshi. I think it probably should've been called a TD; however, unfortunately the ruling was consistent with how they usually call those situations, albeit probably not in the true spirit of how it should be called. Then again, the Alstott 2-pointer is also a classic example of the spirit of the game going out the window.

Thanks for the congrats, and best of luck next season.

Buc's fans easily have the most grace in defeat out of everyone we've beaten this year, which sadly can't be said the same for us when we lost earlier. Our offense was piss poor and our defense was, as it happened, the best it had been all year (Why did we put no one in the middle, by the way?).

Archived