Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameballs and Goats

Warhead36

Gameball to Frost for stopping that return

he's also a goat for that shank.

Samuels gets a goat. So does 'best option' Mark Boo-nell, rounding back into 2004 form with the bewildering interception in WASHINGTON TERRITORY late in the game.

If anyone else had thrown that, this board would have torn a hole in the time/space continuum, but he gets a pass as always.

Gameball- Carlos Rogers. It was his hand that popped the ball loose in the endzone. Also Carl was on Galloway all day and he was pretty much non-existent.

Goat- NONE, dammit this team won and that's all the matters!

Gameballs:

Frost-stopped a return that most likely would have been a TD

The whole defense-played great, 3 tunrovers

Washington-Interception with 58 seconds left(I think it was him)

Lavar-Played a great game,10 tackles, Interception and a fumble recovery

ST-Played good, 51 yard fumble return for TD

Gamegoats:

Frost-Two 14 yard punts

ST-Spat in Pitmans face and got ejected

Brunell-I still like Brunell, but he had a bad game

gameball- Ray Brown. He did give up one sack and our running game never got going, but the man did a solid job against an incredible defensive front four. And he was the only player on the field who had the option of saying where he went to college at the introductions or where his kids go to college (hehe).

goat- Mark Brunell. He was absolutely terrible, except for that one big run he had for a first down. Was I the only one bowled over laughing watching a hobbled MB "leap" over the defender for the first down?

GAMEBALL:

Anyone on the defense, from PP's tackling to D. evans sack to Omars sack, to ST. fumble return for aTD everyone did a little something on defense.

Goats:

Brunell-nuff said

Gibbs-offensive playcalling

Cooley-1 catch and he fumbled it.

samuels-most fans agree he should not have made the probowl.

Frost- bad kick in the clutch.

A Brown? well we didn't turn it over but still give him a goat award.

T jacobs- didn't take advantage of tampa paying attention to moss.

Balls:Arrington, Washington, Hall and Portis for making something out of nothing on a bunch of those runs.

Goat: Once again. Brunell. He's trying. He saved that Cooley fumble at least but he sure isn't getting anything done out there. He ran for that one first on the drive for the FG. Thats about it.

Walt Harris, Sean Taylor for obvious reasons if he really did spit on that dude.

gameball- Ray Brown. He did give up one sack and our running game never got going, but the man did a solid job against an incredible defensive front four. And he was the only player on the field who had the option of saying where he went to college at the introductions or where his kids go to college (hehe).

goat- Mark Brunell. He was absolutely terrible, except for that one big run he had for a first down. Was I the only one bowled over laughing watching a hobbled MB "leap" over the defender for the first down?

Ray brown did give up a sack. it was in the second or early third I believe. He didn't have a bad game but not a good game either.

GAMEBALL:

Anyone on the defense, from PP's tackling to D. evans sack to Omars sack, to ST. fumble return for aTD everyone did a little something on defense.

Goats:

Brunell-nuff said

Gibbs-offensive playcalling

Cooley-1 catch and he fumbled it.

samuels-most fans agree he should not have made the probowl.

Frost- bad kick in the clutch.

A Brown? well we didn't turn it over but still give him a goat award.

T jacobs- didn't take advantage of tampa paying attention to moss.

Cooley actually had a 10 yard catch in the first quarter but I agree with the rest of your post (Gibbs playcalling wasnt all that bad though). However we got the win and that is all that matters. Now on to Seattle. :helmet: :logo: :helmet:

i guess... but how many sacks and pressure did rice have? i kept seeing samuels get owned and he had a penalties against him today.

=goat for today

Samuels has been injured for the past few weeks. Starting him is still better than the alternative obviously.

LA, Marcus, C-Griff, and Carlos get game balls on D.

CP get's one for playing most of the game with an injured shoulder. (tough as nails)

G- Williams masterful job of covering for a missing Springs and ST ( WTF? Goat)

Near Goats:

Brunnell - late int

Frosty, shank the punter

Goat:

Joe Bugle for not realising that Rice is an elite DE. You should Never, NEVER try to block him one on one.

Marcus Wahington >.< The camera showed him rallying the defense before that last drive. He efficiently walked out on Tampa's next possession and picked one off. What a competitor. The D overall did fantastic but my gameball goes to Marcus.

Samuels gets a goat. So does 'best option' Mark Boo-nell, rounding back into 2004 form with the bewildering interception in WASHINGTON TERRITORY late in the game.

If anyone else had thrown that, this board would have torn a hole in the time/space continuum, but he gets a pass as always.

Ghost you are so right on with this post it is scary. We have won 6 in a row inspite of Brunell not because of him. This team has rode Portis and the "D" to 6 straight wins. Brunell has been a lesser version of Trent Dilfer with the exception of the Dallas game.

If he doesn't snap out of it our season will end next Saturday. We will need more then just the "D" against the Seahawks. We will need a healthy Portis and a healthy Brunell playing with his head removed from his arse.

Don't get me wrong I am happy we won, but I know we got very lucky today. If our "O" doesn't get a tune up this week next Saturday is going to be a long day.

Goat:

Joe Bugle for not realising that Rice is an elite DE. You should Never, NEVER try to block him one on one.

I agree 100%, to put the blame solely on Samuels is crazy. I didn't see too much help being sent his way. Most teams roll RB or TE help to Rice's side of the field. I think Samuels played pretty solid against arguably one of the best DE's in the game.

Look what he did against NY and their DE's, now to turnaround and say he's a pro bowler but shouldn't be is crazy.

im not letting it pass. at first, i thought taylor jacobs put up the worst attempt to come down with it, but it was a terrible pass.

Archived