Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia: Wildcard Edition!

No_Pressure

I'm here! Cult-fansomnia follower, represent!! Just am a LOT later than usual as I spent time with a friend who is going off to the Airforce.

What an excellent start to a fansomnia thread--special, just like the position we are in--first time in 6 years! woot! Thanks again, Rock. How's the video games going lately?

Hope honorary_hog is A-OK. We miss ya, buddy!

What happened to honorary_hog??

I hate your team and will not try to say otherwise. . . .

But this is what makes football fun. In less then 12 hours you are going to take the field to play a playoff game, that win or lose will be entrenched in your mind for good. Details will be with you 40 years from now, as crisp as they were when they happened

In less then 24 hours after that, we take the field and will be able to say the same

Playoff Football in January, win or go home. Nothing beats it, especially if you are a part of it

I love football

very nice post! I agree whole-heartedly. Just replace "your team" with everyone except the Redskins, and yeah!! :)

1st post on extremeskins... ok, I've been reading here for awhile... I can't sleep. I can't stop yapping, I'm like a 5 yr old waiting for Santa, like I should leave cookies out... can't stop grinding teeth.

I've got chills just leaving a message.

I already told my significant other, I will cry either way; one of my staff is a hardcore Bucs fan, I had to agree that no matter what happens, we won't talk about it next week.

I'm in Arizona, originally from DC, where all my fam is, I WANT TO GO HOME FOR THE GAME!

I can't take it, I can't sleep, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this affliction.

Signed --- Crazy sleepy but can't sleep

1st post on extremeskins... ok, I've been reading here for awhile... I can't sleep. I can't stop yapping, I'm like a 5 yr old waiting for Santa, like I should leave cookies out... can't stop grinding teeth.

I've got chills just leaving a message.

I already told my significant other, I will cry either way; one of my staff is a hardcore Bucs fan, I had to agree that no matter what happens, we won't talk about it next week.

I'm in Arizona, originally from DC, where all my fam is, I WANT TO GO HOME FOR THE GAME!

I can't take it, I can't sleep, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this affliction.

Crazy sleepy Az Skins fan,

Did you get to go to the game in Arizona? I never before have seen so many awesome Redskin fans at an away game. WAY TO REPRESENT and HTTR!

Welcome to the site. You are NOT alone!! :helmet:

1st post on extremeskins... I can't take it, I can't sleep, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this affliction.

Welcome! :laugh: What a great time to join the :helmet:

I actually got about 4 hours so I'm good to go! Less than three hours baby! :point2sky

Archived