Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia: Wildcard Edition!

No_Pressure

Yeah I know its a little late...early...whatever...for Fansomnia but I couldnt resist.

In the inagural season of Fansomnia- the only thread specifically made for Redskins fans that cannot sleep but that dont want to talk football this late, we have seen success and a small possibly cult following from sleepless fans.

Yes, this late night social club is enjoying its success with this playoff game tomorrow, so hey faithful viewers- especially my co-hosts honorary hog and georgiaredskin....just in case this is the last fansmonia, god forbid the Redskins lose, we will be back next year sleepless and ready for wins. Hopefully we will be back next week though so lets look forward to this Tampa wildcard game and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Ive never heard of this fansomnia......But according to the symptoms listed above, I've been suffering from this for years

Welcome, never really posted this early, we have been doing it every week this year usually around 1:00 AM or so, nice little following and hey- I dont blame you, I figured half of extremeskins would be awake tonight :cheers:

Grab a seat and wait for the others to arrive :D

There is no way I'm going to sleep tonight. I'll fall asleep from exhaustion around 6 or 7 and wake up around 10.

But this time I'm not going to fight it. I've already picked the book I'm going to read, snacks, and music. And I've got stuff I need to catch up on TiVo.

I'm not going to lie in bed with butterflies worrying about high snaps, bad calls, etc., like I usually do.

Have one for me, dawg. I'm going to be here working and then maybe i'll be hangin with friends.

Getting drunk. Well, buzzed. I need to go cop some real liquor. Bourbon! Well, maybe not. Something, though.

You bet I will :cheers:

Now I need a VIP hookup @ Club Home if anyone here has any connections look this way PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here! Cult-fansomnia follower, represent!! Just am a LOT later than usual as I spent time with a friend who is going off to the Airforce.

What an excellent start to a fansomnia thread--special, just like the position we are in--first time in 6 years! woot! Thanks again, Rock. How's the video games going lately?

Hope honorary_hog is A-OK. We miss ya, buddy!

I hate your team and will not try to say otherwise. . . .

But this is what makes football fun. In less then 12 hours you are going to take the field to play a playoff game, that win or lose will be entrenched in your mind for good. Details will be with you 40 years from now, as crisp as they were when they happened

In less then 24 hours after that, we take the field and will be able to say the same

Playoff Football in January, win or go home. Nothing beats it, especially if you are a part of it

I love football

Archived