Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Will You Have On And Do On Satuday

skinsplayboy

Whats everyone wearing and doing for satudays game? Ill be at home wearing my black Clinton Portis jersey. The one I bought before the rams game. The one I havent washed since then either. The one that sticks like cigars and beer. The one I have to hide so my sorry Broncos fan of a hater ladie tries to toss in the washer to spoil my luck. lol :cheers: Lets gettum boi :point2sky

i've had on my much loved and frequently worn skins t-shirt. i wore that instead of my jersey against the rams and have had it on each week since then (it was under my jersey at the Arizona game... i think the fact that i had my jersey on made that game the closest game we've had. still, the power of the t-shirt prevailed).

I will not be wearing a single piece of Redskins garb. No hat, no jersey, no long sleeve shirt, no nothing.

For the past 5 weeks, I have been out with the family doing things prior to each and every game and I would just make home to watch the game (even though for the Dallas and Giants game I was at least 15 minutes late, I would watch on my DVR and eventually catch up to the live action.)

Anyway, not once during those 5 weeks was I wearing any Redskins gear.

I was going to go out and get a few new items to wear this week for the game when I realized that I hadn't worn anything during the past 5 games.

I will not be wearing anything Redskins related on Saturday, but as soon as the game is over and we have victory in hand, I will don all my gear.

Don't want to ruin anything by jinxing the 'skins because everyone knows that wether they win or lose depends on what I do! :laugh:

I'll wear my classic Joe Gibbs sweater from the 80s.

Don't think mine will fit anymore... :laugh:

I will have both of my Riggins jerseys ready, so will wear whatever color the team is wearing. Will have my black R hat on, plus an Extremeskins t-shirt,

and my Redskins watch.

The Redskin flag will be on front of the house, the R is on side of my wife's Explorer, and a Redskin flag from the drivers window of my car.

At first I thought this was silly, but considering the white on white thing, I'm sticking to my guns. Early midseason I was wearing my Portis jersey etc.

But not every weekend.

Never really connected till the three straight losses.

I was definatly wearing my skins garb during those three losses in a row.

During the third loss, at around half time, I went and took it off but it was too late and we still lost the game.

So, for the last 5 weeks, I have worn NO Redskins clothing at all and we have won 5 in a row. Kinda like the white on white.

So, tomorrow, I will be wearing whatever (no redskin stuff), my Budweiser cap, and standing directly infront of the TV screaming till my lungs fall out!

And, hopefully, I will be celeberating Saturday night!

Cheers to you all!:cheers:

Hail!:point2sky

I'll be wearing my Redskins burgundy sweater with the logo. My Redskins flag will be mounted atop my mailbox. Me and about 15 of my friends are watching the game here in my Redskin room. 3 of the 4 walls are covered with Redskin pictures, signed autographs, etc.. It's absolutly beautiful! Having chicken wings, steamed shrimp, mac salad and plenty of beer. It's my mini pre- Superbowl party.

So everybody, wear your colors with pride. Drink responsibly if driving, if not, get smahed. Enjoy the game. Lookout motor city, here we come!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

At home, wearing my white Portis jersey. The wife, her burgundy Arrington, same with the stepdaughter. My friends will have their Santana, Arrington, Portis jerseys all on. The dog :silly: will have her old #48 Stephen Davis ( cut the dog some slack, it's the old jersey that my stepdaughter used to wear ). All of us paying homage to my shrine nestled in my downstairs next to the entertainment center which includes the big screen HDTV. :D

All in all, eating great food ( the wife outdoes herself all the time ) drinking fresh beer from a fresh keg, through fresh "miserlines, that I will be cleaning tonight. :applause:

Oh, and I will be watching that "Extreme Preview" vid on the site from now until gametime or until my head releases from my shoulders!! :laugh:

:bucsuck: :point2sky

i will be in Tampa wearing my retro #36 jersey. I will probably also be covered head to toe in beer as I plan to smash beercans over my head and shotgun them. I went by a costume store on my lunch break trying to find a headdress and a spear but they were out of stock. my plan was to fist pump the spear in the air and maybe throw it at people or light it on fire then throw it at people...

:allhail:

I will be wearing my Redskins Hat and my Redskins long sleeve T, unless I am able to buy a Jersey before the game. Wait maybe I wont as I don't want to ruin the streak.

I will be watching the game at a sports bar downtown Denver with some other skins fans, fending off all the crap we will get from the Broncos fans.

Hail to the Redskins!!!!

:redpunch:

Archived