Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Will You Have On And Do On Satuday

skinsplayboy

A tshirt that says "If you aren't a Redskin fan you aren't ****" that was given to me by a cryboy fan the week of the Cardinals game and I think the power in the tshirt comes from the fact it was a gift from a rival. Since I am not a cowboy fan I don't typically wear stuff like that so I wear it under my throwback riggo jersey. It has worked so far. Burgundy ball cap to match the helmets. Never wear a white cap the helmets are always burgundy.

The first brewski will be cracked at about 10:00am (maybe with a little v8 to make it go down easier) which is 12:00 on the east coast (a la 12 o'clock somewhere). Baby backs will be on the grill by 1:00. The smile, I hope, won't leave my face until I crash out. Life rocks!

:cheers:

HAIL!

:notworthy

Edit: Hey my avatar changed. COOL!

I'll be at our fanclub wearing the following.

Script R burgundy cap,

Redskins beads around my neck,

Gray Property of Redskins T-shirt with

Burgundy Portis jersey overtop,

Gold Redskins ring,

Burgundy Redskins wrist band,

Grey Redskins boxers,

Burgundy and gold Redskins pants,

Redskins rally towel hanging from my hip,

Redskins socks,

White and burgundy shoes with

Gold Redskins shoelaces.

Plus, my burgundy Redskins fleece will be hanging backwards on the back of my barstool.

Well, I have split most of the games this season between my house and my parents house. We both have HDTV, but my dad has like 60 inch DLP set so I will probably go there. I watched the Dallas game and the second Giants game there, so it might be good luck!

Don't think mine will fit anymore... :laugh:

I will have both of my Riggins jerseys ready, so will wear whatever color the team is wearing. Will have my black R hat on, plus an Extremeskins t-shirt,

and my Redskins watch.

The Redskin flag will be on front of the house, the R is on side of my wife's Explorer, and a Redskin flag from the drivers window of my car.

Were wearing white.

Ill have my burgundy Moss jersey on.

I'll Be wearing my #8 Jersey w black mockneck underneath....

But on a sadder note....

My dad is the biggest 'Skins fan, not a fanatic, but he loves the team, loves watching the games. He's in the hospital right now and almost definately won't be out in time for the game tomorrow. It's the first playoff appearance in 6 years and he's gonna have to watch it from the hospital bed....not at home with a glass of wine or a case of beer. Not at home watching the game with the sound off with his walkman listening to Sonny and Sam. Stuck in the Damn Hospital.

Anyway, He started wearing a really old 'Skins sweatshirt 6 weeks ago when this "win and we're in" deal started. They won the first week he wore it, so it just turned into his "lucky" shirt. They won when we wore it.

I went to his house last night and grabbed the ole dirty sweatshirt off the doorknob and grabbe dhis walkman. I'm taking them to the hospital tonight for him to have tomorrow. He's not gonna be able to wear the sweatshirt, but at least he'll have it there for "luck".

I guess the moral of the story is just be glad you've got what you've got. Apppreciate the moment. If we lose tomorrow, it's not the end of the world. The sun will rise and set again, regardless of how many suicide notes people write on this board. If you're sitting at home, in your tiny apartment, or shabby old house, watching the game on an old 19" TV, just enjoy it, it could be worse.

I'll Be wearing my #8 Jersey w black mockneck underneath....

But on a sadder note....

My dad is the biggest 'Skins fan, not a fanatic, but he loves the team, loves watching the games. He's in the hospital right now and almost definately won't be out in time for the game tomorrow. It's the first playoff appearance in 6 years and he's gonna have to watch it from the hospital bed....not at home with a glass of wine or a case of beer. Not at home watching the game with the sound off with his walkman listening to Sonny and Sam. Stuck in the Damn Hospital.

Anyway, He started wearing a really old 'Skins sweatshirt 6 weeks ago when this "win and we're in" deal started. They won the first week he wore it, so it just turned into his "lucky" shirt. They won when we wore it.

I went to his house last night and grabbed the ole dirty sweatshirt off the doorknob and grabbe dhis walkman. I'm taking them to the hospital tonight for him to have tomorrow. He's not gonna be able to wear the sweatshirt, but at least he'll have it there for "luck".

I guess the moral of the story is just be glad you've got what you've got. Apppreciate the moment. If we lose tomorrow, it's not the end of the world. The sun will rise and set again, regardless of how many suicide notes people write on this board. If you're sitting at home, in your tiny apartment, or shabby old house, watching the game on an old 19" TV, just enjoy it, it could be worse.

Hope your Dad gets out of the hospital soon.

Wearing the same old school skins shirt that I've worn the past five games.

"R" script hat on backwards.

Nicely frosted ceramic Skins mug,completely filled to the brim with beer.

In my Redskins room,online and in Blondie's Official Gamethread all while watching the game.

Got My Mojo Workin'!!!! How bout you??

I've got a long-sleeved burgundy shirt with the Redskins logo prominently on the front and the words "Go Redskins!" written in script down one of the sleeves. However, I'll have my more subtle Redskins polo on hand in case things start going badly and I need to change it up...

I'll be wearing:

(underneath)

Redskins Turtle neck

or Xtremeskins shirt if its too hot

(On top)

#83 Thrash Jersey

I was thinking of wearing the #99 Tracy Rocker jersey because its white, but I haven't worn it all year.

As Crash Davis said:

"...Don't **** with a winning streak..."

:logo:

I haven't decided yet. I haven't done anything special yet during the streak.

It was Moss last week (with my black R hat)

Nothing the week before except for the R hat I had just got for Xmas

ST # 36 for the Dallas game

CP for the Cardinal game

Moss for the Ram game

I guess I'll keep the order going. So CP it is for the game tomorrow.....

Nothing...absolutely nothing!!

I'll be painted from head to toe in burgandy and gold body paint, and every time the skins score I plan on steaking down the middle of my street with roses clinched in my teeth and sparklers between my butt cheeks!

Just kidding, Jeans, t-shirt and redskins ballcap

Archived