Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Redskins.. Don't let Chucky get to you...

Papa_Blue

Hi Redskins

I'm pulling for you to win this week for 2 reasons:

1. Splitting with you this season stinks, we need a definitive winner. And beating you in the playoffs is the best way to do it.

2. You need to represent the NFC East. Our division is the toughest in the NFL, but if you lose to an NFC South opponent, it'll lessen the value of what we've both accomplished this year.

3. I don't like the Bucs.

BTW... Nice MB you have here.

Hi Redskins

1. Splitting with you this season stinks, we need a definitive winner. And beating you in the playoffs is the best way to do it.

2. You need to represent the NFC East. Our division is the toughest in the NFL, but if you lose to an NFC South opponent, it'll lessen the value of what we've both accomplished this year.

Thanks! Hope to see you all in the Meadowlands! :cheers:

Hi Redskins

What's the old saying? Something about every time you point one finger at somebody else, you have three pointing back at you.....

All of this applies to the G-Men as well. Don't sleep on Carolina.....

Cheers,

CLBinMD

I'm liking Carolina this weekend, mostly because Strahan and Umenyiora have been running their mouths:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5224222

Now is not the time for posterboard material, guys. Also, the Giants secondary will have problems with Steve Smith. But it would be cool to see a Skins-Giants NFC Championship game in the Meadowlands. That would be the game of the year.

:gaintsuck

Papa_blue, couldnt agree more. NFC east needs to represent, I hate the bucs, and splitting with you sucks, so we need to beat you again in the playoffs :-)

Im personaly hoping, if miracles can happen, we get to face the Bucs, Seattle, the Giants, and finally... the Broncos. Sweet revenge across the board(people saying our Seattle game was a fluke, we cant beat them again).

A man can dream cant he?

Papa_blue, couldnt agree more. NFC east needs to represent, I hate the bucs, and splitting with you sucks, so we need to beat you again in the playoffs :-)

Im personaly hoping, if miracles can happen, we get to face the Bucs, Seattle, the Giants, and finally... the Broncos. Sweet revenge across the board(people saying our Seattle game was a fluke, we cant beat them again).

A man can dream cant he?

Perfectly stated!!!! That is thie perfect road to the Lombardi trophy!!!

I would love to see a Skins - Giants NFC CG but would feel much better about it at home. The Meadowlands has proven to be a massive home field advantage for them, especially in the playoffs.

BTW, can't you come up with something better for your sig than this:

04_c_coughlin.jpg

:whoknows: I'm just sayin'.

I live with two die hard Giants fans and the relentless banter that has ensued over the last couple days has led to me to this conclusion: I hope you guys get beat on Sunday. Not by a little, I mean embarrassed.

Just kidding. From a utilitarian standpoint, I hope we both make to the NFC championship. But, I think you guys have a tougher first contest than us though. Enjoy your January.

Hi Redskins

It would be nice to meet you guys again but in all sincerity I don't think you guys will beat the Panthers. I'm not flaming you, that is just what I think. They're really, really good and they thrive off of no attention. As a matter of fact, the Panthers are the one team that I wouldn't want the Skins playing. Having said that, I'm not overly confident on the Skins over the Bucs, although my confidence in the Skins has increased tremendously over the last 5 weeks. I will be pulling for the G-men and a Giants-Redskins NFC championship game would be nice.

Archived