Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Joke) I just spoke to Mark Brunell and Sean Taylor about the upcoming game..

petedaddy

here's the full transcript....

Pete: Mark, the Redskins have really been coming on strong lately with victories in their last 5 games. How do you keep that momentum rolling into the playoffs?

Mark: Well Pete, Coach Gibbs has us focused and we know that it's not just enough to make it here, but we have to play well and take it one game at a time until we reach our ultimate goal of the Super Bowl.

Pete: You injured your knee two weeks ago against the Giants. Was it bothering you last week versus the Eagles, and how are you feeling going into this game?

Mark: My knee was not a factor in the Eagles game. Coach Gibbs felt sorry for the Eagles and thought it might be best if we let them stay in the game a little bit before we come back and destroy them. I have to say it was pretty amusing watching those Eagles think they actually had a chance to beat us, we all had quite a laugh about it in the locker room. My knee is feeling pretty good for the playoffs, but I mean it's not like I'm going to get benched. If I were in a wheelchair, Coach would play me over Ramsey, and who can blame him?

Pete: Thank you for your time Mark. Good luck this Saturday

Mark: You're welcome Pete, thank you.

(Now I catch Sean Taylor)

Pete: Hey Sean, do you mind if I can ask you a few questions about the upcoming game?

Sean: WHATTTTTT???????

Pete: Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about the upcoming game?

Sean: WHATTTTTT????????

Pete: Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about the upcoming game?

Sean: OKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Pete: What made you decide to switch numbers in the offseason from 36 to 21?

Sean: Well 21 has always been my number. I was going to challenge Fred Smoot for the number last year in a WWE style wrestling match, but Lavar advised me that it wouldn't be fair, because it'd be the equivalent of hitting a girl, and my momma always told me not to hit girls. After Smooth left, I decided to grab it. I struggled a little early in the season because I had to beat the Fred Smoot out of the number, and put some Sean Taylor into it.

Pete: What do you think the Redskins chances are this Saturday against the Bucs?

Sean: Man we already beat those fools once. Mike Fallshort was nowhere close. I will destroy that punk if he tries to run near me. Then we'll be going on from there. We already beat them Bears, and them Giants, and who was the last team to beat the Seahawks, oh yeah that's right it was us. Bring all those fools on. And in the Super Bowl, let's just say Marvin Harrison's days are numbered. I will eat him.

Pete: What do you say to the people who were criticizing you for missing tackles earlier in the season?

Sean: Man you punk, how dare you say that to me? Come here. I will destroy you. Stop running. I will catch you. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

u made this thread upp. u didnt interview none of them. u should be banned for a couple of weeks from this side.. this is dumb.. first of all, coach gibbs players are preached to be not ****y.. i dont see noone ****y on this team.. every player goes into the next game knowing its going to be a tough game....o yea did i say this interview sounds totally fake....if u are going to lie our players personality, at least make it sound believable....

u made this thread upp. u didnt interview none of them. u should be banned for a couple of weeks from this side.. this is dumb.. first of all, coach gibbs players are preached to be not ****y.. i dont see noone ****y on this team.. every player goes into the next game knowing its going to be a tough game....o yea did i say this interview sounds totally fake....if u are going to lie our players personality, at least make it sound believable....

Dude, was it not TOTALLY obvious to you this thread was a JOKE? lol. I think I just had a "War-of-the-Worlds" radio moment.

Anyway, hilarious thread man, I enjoyed it.

P.S., anyone who says this thread is 'stupid' just doesn't get irony, which by the way requires a higher level of intelligence. :notworthy

lol, I am sorry to post about this again but it just cracks me up that this guy thought the thread was serious and diabolical. I'm sorry, that's just funny.

wonder what tipped him off that it wasn't real, maybe Brunell talking about how bad Philly sucks? Lol.

:doh:

The thread itself?

Not so funny. :dunce:

This quote?

Priceless

Archived