Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(edit) VIDEO: SEAN TAYLOR 2005 REGULAR SEASON VIDEO HIGHLIGHT with SOUNDBITES now up!

Nice video. A suggestion music wise, I watched it(muted) while listening to the opening theme to the early 90's Dracula movie, and I think it fit very will with the "Grim Reaper" moniker. It even matched up pretty well timing wise, which made it even cooler. If you're curious, PM me and I can send it to you.

Man, that vid is insane!!!! You hit the nail on the head SF. Few minor suggestions: On the Antonio Gates (DROP) you should let the announcers let everybody know it was a drop. I'm planning on sending something like this to non-Redskins fans to show 'em how Godly this guy is. Another suggestion: Let Joe Buck say, "and it was Glenn reaching for it BRIEFLY." I say let them say that whole little exchange without an edit, but that's just me.

Anyways, those are just lil nitpicks man, thanks a lot dude. :cool: :applause:

That video is SWEEEEEEEEET. Thanks.

I would change the music though. Something like 2pac's "Troublesome 96". It has to be fast and it has to be MEAN. ST is the meanest player in the NFL. I changed the song VIA Window's Movie Maker and it fits pretty well, however, because the video is so long (thanks for making a bunch of plays ST), a second song would be needed.

Archived